Mike Gundy Gets Raise, Becomes Highest-Paid Coach in Big 12

Mark few gets 5 stars, these guys are fine with losing as long as you do it with 4 and 5 star talent.

2 Likes

Dantonio was at Michigan State for 13 years and won three conference titles and made the CFP. That doesn’t mean you don’t at least make the call.

Mark Few also plays in one of the weakest conferences in the country. No wonder he can’t win a national title at Gonzaga.

1 Like

What’s Texas’s excuse in football?

Why would I care?

Idk apparently you wanna compare recruiting classes all the time?

1 Like

For me this was Gundy’s chance to establish OSU as that #2 program in the Big 12 while Texas sucks. Looks like he wants Baylor to have that honor.

1 Like

So how can Texas suck with so many 4 and 5 stars?

1 Like

Because their strength and conditioning program sucks.

Lmao oh okay it can’t be the fact that your precious recruiting metric might be slightly flawed

2 Likes

Nope!!!

Lol such a girl , can never admit he’s wrong

2 Likes

By the way that’s 3 transfer portal commits in 24 hours, that must hurt your pride

3 Likes

Nah. I just hope they can be better than the lines we’ve had since Wickline left.

Look, stop with the silly talk. OU is and always be a destination job. They’ve had one coach leave for another school in 74 years. Will OSU be the premier power in the Big 12 once the Sooners and Longhorns depart? Right now, you have to think it will be Baylor who has actually won some conference titles in the last 10 years.

1 Like

Accomplishments and honors
Championships
1 [Big 12]

:smiley::grinning::smile::grin::smiley::grinning::smile::grin::smiley::grinning::smile::grin::smiley::grinning::smile::grin::smiley:

ar1’s Accomplishment and Honors:

• Manages to be a more ignorant, less insightful troll than even Joe.
  • Had sex with a horse one time without falling off.
2 Likes

What did horses ever do to you!!! :racehorse: :cowboy_hat_face: :racehorse: smh… :upside_down_face: