Mike Gundy Reportedly Showed Interest in Florida Job Before Dan Mullen Was Hired

That makes me sad. I guess I will have to push harder against a new coach.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

“Flawed analysis more like it”

I’m not even sure who or what you’re referring to

In other news Florida had zerO interest in Gumby! Can we trade him to Cincy for Luke Fickell or to Coastal Carolina for Jamey Chadwell???

If it hurts your feelings we definitely won’t, LOL?!

Too much money, no longer has the hunger. Too egotistical to be innovative with the offense, thinking the same 20 plays we ran since 2011 still works today cause it’s not very predictable. :roll_eyes: :eyes: :roll_eyes:

We don’t even run the same plays from 2011. Case in point: Kye Staley in Bedlam. When is the last time we saw a true fullback barreling into the endzone?! If the o-line is going to continue to struggle w/ run blocking, and Dunn is going to continue calling run plays inside the tackles, then at least give it to a dude who wants to dish out punishment and runs like a bull in a China shop.

1 Like

Gundy has flirted more than once concerning him leaving OSU!

The 2nd time he pulled the stunt, Holder should have booted Gundy out of here!

He is an egomaniac and should be treated as such!

1 Like

I’d trade him to the Pioneers for Tucker Barnard right now. Straight up. :100:

2 Likes

Okay, one play different. Dunn is CONTROLLED from calling what he wants…Gumby has all the controls. Got it from an oSu football insider. Just what I thought, what many of us though. Look at what Yurcich calls these days for Penn State, pretty innovative, it’s obvious Gumby controlled him too, dude’s a control freak.

1 Like

LMAO, you’re probably right, it’s just I don’t know what Barnard calls but if Stilly didn’t have to face Bixby they’d probably already won a couple of state titles. I’d take Loren Montgomery over Gumby.

Put the Presley boys in Pioneer uni’s and see how many rings Barnard has. They have more to do with Bixby’s success than Loren Montgomery.

1 Like

I watched Penn St. highlights. TE passes & short/medium passes between the hashes was most of the highlighted big plays.

They are get around 350 yards per game nothing over the moon.