Mike Gundy Revisits Tennessee Flirtations, Says He Saw Job with Vols as ‘Gold Mine’

53rd is still better than 55th.

But, they werent better in big 12 play. Nice one tho, glad you havent forgot how to google or make pointless remarks.

1 Like

Baylor wins big twelve this year. ■■■■ good team that they are going to put on the field.

1 Like

Im glad your a Baylor fan

1 Like

If you don’t want conference titles it would be. I want conference titles eventually. Next man up please!!!

1 Like

You tell me where the 2021 conference championship trophy is sitting right now?

1 Like

Dude cant even have a simple talk with you. Stop posting with blah blah blah. The topic was offensive production of baylor this year. The you went to they were better by 2 spots. Then i said we where better in big 12. And then you could go any where or not post. Come on. Your like still in jr high and cant control your mouth. Kids like you were said to have diarrhea of the mouth.

1 Like

Is the conference title trophy not in Waco?

Baylor was better at offensive production in the title game (as far as touchdowns go) :man_shrugging:.

You’re the one arguing with people here. I just simply state my opinion (and sometimes facts). If you don’t like them you don’t have to reply to them.

1 Like

Facts lol first production by yards no. We did give them short field.

In the 2 games with baylor we had more production and points. Plus the better defense.

State where the title trophy is is the blah blah blah. I know you dnt understand what blah blah means. It means your a rainman.

Repeating the stuff you do does bother me it just shows your petty and have nothing to real to say.

You cant even figure out if your saying opinion or fact.
Were the trophy is,is not an opinion. Bedlam record is not an opinion. Saying gundy wouldn’t win a title is crying.

Like i said you dnt know any thing so you dnt ever talk about the articles.

1 Like

You finally admitted it.

They had the better defense on the last play of the game, and it got them a championship. Probably because they had more points than we did :man_shrugging:.

It just means you have no argumentative basis and it’s killing you that it’s a fact.

A lot of the stuff I’ve said are real things that happened. You need to come join the reality club.

10+ years of waiting and still counting.

I bet I know more than you.

Repeating the same thing is petty not the real club.

The real club are the 40 of us who are talking about to hoings on of the team.

When did i ever say we did give them the short field. I said we gave them 17 passes in a row. But nothing about the fact we gave the the short field.

Again i ask you to jion the real fans a enjoy the team.

How many games are we winning. Im sure you never answer that

1 Like

That’s pretty hypocritical if you. How about this:

• It’s Holder’s fault Gundy can’t recruit!!!

• It’s Jackson’s fault we didn’t win!!! (Who the hell puts the game on the third string running back’s hands?)

• The defense gave up too many passes against Baylor!!! (Even though they played well enough to win and the offense sucked balls)

• Boone’s donation was nothing but a paint job!!! (Ignore the fact Gundy wasted Boone’s donation with his North Texas University style recruiting strategy)

• Stillwater is a chithole and no good recruit is coming here!!! (Wasn’t too much of a chithole for Dez Bryant :man_shrugging:)

• Briles only won the conference twice because he allowed thugs on the team!!! (Despite him having only one top 25 recruiting class in 8 seasons at Baylor)

You didn’t have a problem blaming the defense when they were put in that bad position by the OSU offense. You’re a hypocrite dude.

I already told you that last month. You’re just too stupid and demented to remember it. I think we win 9.

Wow you are heated up buddy. First i never ble holder for alot.

There is really to much crying there i cant answer lol.

The defense did give up 17 passes in a row. In what world is that a good thing.

Have you been to stillwater.

Like i said it was a team effot to lose that game.

Your still a briles fan

1 Like

Joy you were born this way : stupid
Holder was notorious about not giving recruiting money. We were at the bottom
How many times do we have to explain Jackson took the wrong route

Baylor had a dam good defense also. They are allowed to play you know

How was Boones donation wasted you idiot, fixed our stadium even or better than the rest. For awhile

You do know who recruited Dez right

What else could it have been ? Low recruiting gets low finishes right. Just using your invalid argument

None of that chit sticks Joy just more verbal blah blah

1 Like

You do realize your strategy in recruiting revolves around the budget your given?

2 Likes

Gundy’s first 7 seasons he had 3 top 25 recruiting classes. The last 10 seasons he hasn’t had one. Since then we haven’t won another conference title. Looks like we need to go back to the old recruiting strategy that eventually got us a conference championship. Oh wait, it’s too late now because of NIL.

1 Like

You kind of have to when your first two options are blocked by the defenders.

You’re just getting angry because you know I’m right.

Yet you still believe those numbers are rite. Remember rankings was national like it is now. So those ranks were inflated

1 Like

This discussion has went on for several days and no matter how you discus it, Gundy hasn’t been able to win the conference in over 10 years.
Even if the situation is reversed with Baylor this season, I don’t think Gundy could win the conference with a backup quarterback. It looks like Aranda learned from the first game and Gundy didn’t.

1 Like

Blah blah blah.

Your rite you and joe have not said anything

1 Like