Mike Gundy Revisits Tennessee Flirtations, Says He Saw Job with Vols as ‘Gold Mine’

Yep just pointing out the fact that Gundy is a looser. L

Well your coach is a loser oh well

1 Like

See how easy that was, now we finally agree on something.

1 Like

No we did not agree on anything. Your like a Baptist, believing god is a unforgiving hell and dam nation god. Other Christians think he is a forgiving god.

My coach is a winner.

Looks like you know as little about Baptist as you do about football.

What was the name of the coach who lost at the conference championship game last year?

No trophy= Looser

Rite are your sure you know all baptist. Got some that get into tongue and snake stuff. Yes like usual its you that knows alot of things about shovels and what goes into them.

1 Like

It’s called other programs put more money in the last ten seasons. We supposedly upped the budget so maybe we’ll start getting a few top 25 classes. How well have they worked out for Texas the last decade?

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Because if Kentucky is getting top 15 recruiting classes it’s just going to make me wonder why the “second best team in the Big 12” can’t do so either.

I guess we have moved from Vandy to Kentucky now joy , maybe someone threw a bunch of money at Kentucky for the NIL…who cares what Kentucky has done. Just another Stoops

1 Like

I know. It’s sad, right? Vandy puts more offensive lineman in the NFL, and now it doesn’t take Kentucky over a decade to get a top 25 recruiting class :man_shrugging:.

Exactly!!! Someone probably ask the same questions about us. What has OSU done besides one NY6 win in 10 years?

Its funny you still play the big6 bowl wins card after i point out 5 coaches with combine 75 year and only 2 big 6 bowl wins.
Sec gets like 8 teams or more that record in the top 25 so its Kentucky’s turn. How long will it last. You got tenn and flordua making noise.

I will say your boy leach is the dark horse this year. Maybe he can get another 2nd in the division badge.

1 Like

I’m just saying if we’re the second best team in the conference, and we do so much winning, it only makes sense we should have better bowl wins and more conference titles.

Maybe Gundy can find a way to win the conference championship when OU is eliminated from the picture again. You know what they say. The third time’s a charm!!

That was a tail between your leg usaul blah blah blah response classic joy.

1 Like

Why can’t vandy average more than a couple wins a year then with all of these nfl guys

1 Like

Like how? Please explain further.

Imagine if we could recruit better players. We might not have to continue being content with being runner-up (and sometimes not even that far) with one conference title to show for it in a conference where the other BB program has sucked since 2010.

I never sad Gundy was an overall bad coach. All I’ve said is he’s not getting close to a BB status if he keeps the recruiting trend he’s stuck with over the last 10 years. If we’ve upped the recruiting budget and still recruit 36th on average then we should be asking a lot of questions.

You’ve literally done nothing but say Gundy is a bad coach in every thread, even the ones that have nothing to do with Gundy.

3 Likes

I point things. Your defense is deflect and point another thing. Which i have point out wrong or not relevant.

You just bounce back and forth with 3 deals.
You wount talk about the article that your on. Gundy bad.

You pick 1 team or a coach and talk about them like there gold. We have vandy kentucky Tulane Indiana Rutgers they do something for 1 year.

Look at Rutgers. In a very small radius they have millions of people. Just 50 miles its 20 million. I know they dnt play football in ny. But still they should be get players and develop them. And try and do better in nj.

Look at my comment on Baylor’s offense. They have to replace 2400 yards of rushing yards. No wr. And a very experienced oline that we had 6 sacks and 12 tfl. And never got over 300 yards against us. But, you play tbey miracle dave card.

Matt had serious issues with the most talented team in the big 12.

So that how i mean its classic joy

1 Like

Go look at what I said to Robert when I was asked why I never give Gundy credit.

Wish I could play a Gundy miracle card, but those don’t exist.