Mike Gundy Revisits Tennessee Flirtations, Says He Saw Job with Vols as ‘Gold Mine’

Dnt send people my way if you give gundy credit its always half ess. You have never saof amything good about thr program without saying at least 1 thing bad.

The miracle dave card was sarcasm. He has to make it at least 5 years. Like your buddy matt. He lost his card last year. Dave lost some coaches too.

Who wins the game in waco. I have down graded the bears we win.

I mean seriously how good can that offense be. We gave them 3 short fields. They lost 2400 in rushing lost all their recievers on a line that gave up 6 sacks and 12 tfl.
I hope mason wont give up 17 passes in a row.

1 Like

I don’t know what you can’t undserstand. We watched Matt Rhule rebuild Baylor in three years and get them to the conference title game and an NY6 bowl. We watched Dave Aranda win a conference championship with Baylor in his second year. It took less time for Matt Campbell to get a terrible program like Iowa State their first NY6 win compared to Gundy.

You’re talking all this nonsense, and still ignore the fact that Gundy has retooled his program on at least three separate occasions and still can’t win a conference title even when OU’s been eliminated from the picture. You can call it Gundy hating if you would like, but we are falling behind and the last time I checked Gundy has been in charge of the football program since 2005.

I know what the typical argument is going to be “second most wins in the Big 12!!!”. What you forget is people remember you for what you’ve done on the big stages. They don’t remember how many times you’ve beaten Tulsa.

I mean seriously!!! How good can our offense be? We can’t score a touchdown from the five yard line on multiple occasions.

Again that was last year.

You talk about coach. Gundy is alwats in the mix. Was matt in the mix last year. Will dave be in the mix.

Your just be blah blah. You talk about this team that coach. You want to be talk about seriously. Talk about this year coming up. Talk about what you see is good or bad about this team or any other team.

What we see is a guy who comes in after the fact and say ah ha. I love making fun of you. I wouldnt if you would actually predict something. Actually know what other teams have got.

Anybody can come in at the end and say i told you.

Thats like jug he wants to bet the field against osu. That is always better odds. He doesnt have the balls to say you take osu im taking texas. He wants the hole field. You do the same.

1 Like

So it’s okay to talk about Gundy’s past success and nobody else? You’re being an idiot about it.

You just keep running out of excuses. That’s why you say blah blah blah.

What if I predict an 11th year in a row with no conference title?

See thats what i mean
Gets some balls a predict the top 5 teams in the big 12 stand by something then hindsight.

1 Like

Who are your top 5 teams?

Tuff question but i think i asked first. I will give you mine

1 Like

Yeah I’m not stupid enough to fall for that. You won’t give an answer because you don’t have enough confidence in your picks. You want me to pick first just so you can possibly say I’m wrong. You’ll wait until middle of the season to give your picks.

No im ready to type you on the other hand dnt give predictions freely. When i give my pick i will say why

You make it like i asked you to lift your skirt up

1 Like

You won’t give it until the end of the season. Stop being a hypocrite. I’ll make mine the same time you do.

1 Like

Your the hindsight guy i have no problems giving mine.

Thing is you scared. You have spent so much time talking after games you just cant figure out whos the better team before it happens

1 Like

You won’t give a preseason prediction at all
, and I’m the one that’s scared?

When you have to do a red zone stand to prevent going to overtime with Missouri State I would say it’s difficult to predict.

I will do mine i know you are a chicken chit.
Texas and ksu will be 4 and 5
Ksu i one injury away from a 4 win season
They have no recievers or rb back up.
They need all they portal guys pan out. No depth.

Texas is losing guys like flies. Still no defense

Baylor is 3rd offense has no play makers. The deep in the season the will depend on the defense more and more.

Ou has the most athletes and the best schedule i think we will both lise 2 but we lose bedlam we take it all tho

1 Like

Your the hindsight guy. Never talking about anything in real timelike i thought to scared. You r best crying over spilt milk

1 Like

OU and Baylor with either swap between 1st and 2nd. K State and OSU will battle it out for 3rd and the rest you could pretty much just put in any order besides Kansas. I can’t see us winning the Big 12 again. Our coach is not championship caliber. We have 10 years of evidence that proves that.

1 Like

You cry because some don’t think Gundy is a championship caliber coach. I wonder if the one championship in 17 years has something to do with it?

1 Like

Ok we will see about dave. Actually baylor has a tuff 5 weeks. They replay texas state they had troubles with then go to ames and provo.

We will be well rest when we blow thur waco.
I only have ou up there is because they have an amazing schedule.

We will see

1 Like

I’m going to say Kansas will win 2-3 games in conference. Just a hunch, their QB is not bad and beat the wheels off Texas and had the goons scared. I still think winning the conference is a three way battle. Us , joys bears, and the goons. It will be who has less injuries. Uo has no backup QB do they ? We maybe the same, I just have a feeling we won’t be crap with whoever is backup
Joy everyone knows we win, to many write about the winning we do, you think Kentucky is the new Bama now I guess…stars . …. You and jug couldn’t evaluate talent at a combine

1 Like

I see jug likes you picking anybody but gundy. Tell me is this how your picking the ou is ou and baylor won last year. You have any reason, besides mine, these 2 teams will be in the title game. U jug to

1 Like

So? OSU struggled to beat Missouri State and Tulsa last season in Stillwater.

I hope we blow through Waco, but I don’t see us as a team that’s really going to just blow through anyone. I also picked OU for the same reason.