Mike Gundy Takes Hilarious Shots at Brian Bosworth, Jamelle Holieway Ahead of Bedlam

Tell me what conference championship did ND win the last 10 years jug :thinking: Iā€™ve drawn a blank on that

1 Like

We have seen several BB In the last 10-15 years make fatal mistakes going to ā€œ bigger ā€œ places , coaches Are we seeing the goons make that mistake ? Jug canā€™t comprehend anything cause his hated for Gundy and OSU ā€¦. Just remember jug you heard this here first. Dry those eyes, pick that chin up, donā€™t be slobbering when you hold that tail !! You will f that up :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You calling us A-holes is one of the nicer names we have been called jugā€¦ youā€™re getting soft :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You really are stupid. Theyā€™ve made it to the playoffs more in the last 5 years than Gundy has made it to conference championship game. Take that crap to Robert.

1 Like

Just remember 2 more teams come from the bottom half of the conference to play for a conference title while Gundy stays mediocre.

1 Like

We were in the conference title game last year, you clown.

2 Likes

Wouldnt that be " take that crap TOO robert.

I mean if you luck is not going with on sports you should at least not make grammar mistakes too. Lol poor jug.

So the fact that isu came up and now is at the bottom is good. If you look at the offensive numbers isu are better then ours. The d is definitely better. Throw in the most talented team in the league took 4th.

Dave isnt out of the woods. Next year he will be replacing both his dline and oline.

Alot of you guys look at these coaches only when they have 1 good year.

1 Like

You never told me what conference they won though jug :thinking: Iā€™m waitingā€¦ā€¦ so they won a championship in say 15 years ? Go think up some more one liners :cowboy_hat_face:

Let me get this straight jug, ND has been in the NC playoffs 3 times in the last few years ?

They canā€™t stick with one team every year because after they win a little they suck for a couple of years. Jug and joy want thatā€¦ I like winning games , but when Gundy decides to hangā€™em up, you better hope we strike gold you Gundy bashers :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes

1 Like

Pretty arrogant in my opinion for him to say had he gone to zerOU he would NOW be head coach of the LandSquatters. Nobody but God wouldā€™ve known how that would have turned out, if he wouldā€™ve even been an assistant there. But tell us more, Prophet.

He played NOT TO LOSE to TCU instead of going for the jugular. DId same against Iowa State last Sat and it almost, and should have, cost us another L.

Iā€™ve never seen almost lose a game. Hell you know Gundy has an ego to feed You think Bod Stoops didnā€™t have an air of arrogance about him

1 Like

Yea bob told us uo would be fine with brent because its uo. Lol

@teatown im with with the tcu a bit we missed that. Not sure what you going on about isu game. Your arrogance shows true.

Chris klineman had a 18 point lead.

Dave is working on a 6 and 6 finish

Matt had the most talented team last year. Look at the numbers between us and isu. Were winning matt is choking.

I wish we went 15 and 0 every year. I dnt take your drugs to actually dream about every nite

1 Like

How many times has Gundy made the conference championship game since 2017?

How many times has Baylor?
How many times has TCU?

What ? You didnā€™t answer my question jug You spouted off above and now you want to compare teams that werenā€™t in the discussion. Jug you need meds, a real professional to give you a analysis

1 Like

Eh, I think thatā€™s probably not true. I think he was trying to manage an ailing QB.

Now Gundy could have been serious but I got the distinct feeling he was trolling the press/OU when he said that. It was something in the way he said it that made me think that.

2 Likes

Think thatā€™s NOT firing up zerOU for this game? Sho does look like itā€¦like I said!

Loser you are, said what.

1 Like