Mike Gundy Tired of Talking Bedlam, Calls Out OU for Gaslighting the Situation

According to your philosophy Miles is a winner. As long as you win more games than you lose, right? Or does that only apply to Gundy?

Sounds to me like the facts and the truths hurt your feelings. You act like a far left-wing liberal.

The guys a loser in more ways then record

1 Like

Les was good. Gundy is better.

1 Like

Sounds to like you are butt hurt over no friends on here other than your dad and the two goons. I didn’t vote for Brandon like you did joy. The truth hurts that you sound off the same old drivel time after time like no one heard it the first time :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

So the “Top 10 in wins!!” chant by you and Loyd Christmas isn’t the same old drivel time after time?

Joy no one repeats stuff like your circle.

1 Like

You and Harry Dunn do.

No no we dnt. You at best have 4 points. You post 100’s of post based a round 4 topics. Until now i have mention top wins in what a month. I only mentioned now because you brought it up. It like gundy you bring him up.

You skip most of my post that are new stuff. You know you cant bring up beflam record.

1 Like

Same old same ole joy. Hundreds of posts that are redundant chit only you and your daddy have memorized by heart. You aren’t even a true fan, you don’t post on anything else unless you see a shot at Gundy on a frigging basketball article. I like all sports , they all matter to me but you being the idiot you’re you jump in and post the stupidest things referring to Gundy because you see a shot
GTFU !!

1 Like

And you have at best one point “Top 10 in wins!!!”.

If it’s not any good or doesn’t make any sense why do I need to waste my time on it? Even if I were to provide sources correcting you or perhaps proving you wrong all you’ll do is double down like you always do.

Proverbs 18:2 - A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

It means we don’t forget. Like we haven’t forgotten who’s been in control of OSU football for almost 18 years.

I believe I’ve said on the basketball forums if Boynton doesn’t do better this season then consider getting rid of him. I’ve also commented on how I think Cisse is developing into a good player. The only thing you guys do on the basketball forum is take shots at the players and coaches (the same thing you accuse me of on the football forum). As for Gundy, there’s not anything on the forum, or anywhere else, that states he’s free of any scrutiny outside the football season.

I like all sports too, but I’m also smart enough to figure out football is King in this country. The difference is the level of matter pertaining to each sport. For me Football is the biggest thing right now, and I’m sorry but one conference title in 17 years isn’t going to turn any program into an elite one.

Because i said you have 4 points i didnt say they were any good. You ignore anything you know youll get beat down on. Also, you cant get

Cisse has troubles scoring.

1 Like

Joy we might make a comment that something needs to change for us to get better in but we don’t continue for 3 years on the same old chit. Only an obsessed moron does that. We are only trying to help you joy but you want to stay where you are , good luck with that. Gundy will be here awhile :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

And we don’t need to be better in football either? How long will you be satisfied with the lack of championships? Or are you just going to stay content being a minor part of the 62%?

Damz here you are crying again joy !! When are going to stop crying and sobbing so much. We just go 12-2 and you think the sky has fell. You still can’t use math as much as you have tried … get a life joy, donate to an orphanage or the Taliban you might be happier
I never said I don’t want to be better in everything but you know that other team has a right to be better themselves… you just don’t understand life joy

1 Like

Give Joe a break. He had a roller coaster weekend. His two favorite teams, Baylor and Iowa State, played each other, but then his favorite player, Jelani Woods, caught his first NFL TD. His emotions are everywhere.

2 Likes

I think that day will come, but now is not the time. I don’t know who that next coach is either. You can’t just replace Gundy now just to replace him. And, unless Gundy were to retire, what serious coach would take over for a fired Mike Gundy?

Let’s say you have no OSU ties and you’re a coach that is in high demand. Are you going to take the job where they just fired their alumni, most winningest coach in program history, who is coming off of a 10 win season and has won 10 games or more 6 out of the last 10 seasons?

2 Likes

Ok, but if you don’t answer those questions, even if you decide you need a new coach, how do you know the next guy is the right guy? It’s just, “well, something changed, so it must be better,” when that isn’t true most of the time. If you’d say, “well, I trust the AD to make the right decision since I am incapable or unwilling to discover a root cause,” then why wouldn’t you trust the AD when they decide to keep the HC and perhaps make other changes?

1 Like

Do you really think that matters? Texas fired a guy who had won a ny6 bowl the year before. They seem to get who they want.
Maybe they would look at it like it" they gave him 17 years to win something of substance.

1 Like