Mike Gundy Tired of Talking Bedlam, Calls Out OU for Gaslighting the Situation

Where was NIL from 2010 to 2020?

Agree. Even before the salary cap, the NFL was a much more level playing field.

We’re pursuing 4 star guys all the time.

Then we need a coach who can land more than 1 or 2 a year.

1 Like

So firing a good coach and joining the other schools in the continuous coaching circle is your idea of turning the program around. What does osu need. Beside a coach that wins more. Duh. Just a proven big game killer. Actually go offer 4 a 5 stars. Better cheerleaders. Move the university to better location. Ive got 3or 4 genius stooges that tell me all the time gundy needs to go. Not one has provided any grantee that a new coach would even win games, let alone titles.

1 Like

We had 10 last year moron.why are you on here you cant remember what has happened. Last thing we need is dimensional hillbillies. Youll repeat holding tails

1 Like

Joy, did you remember to put on your underware. Im not answer questions over and over again. I know you, your dad and your circle all used the rainman movie.

1 Like

What’s he averaged the last 10 years? What about 2023?

1 Like

You can Google. This year is not done. We have a small class i see were in line fo at least 1. We have 1 and the qb should be one by singing day. 3 out 13 or 14 will be good.

1 Like

Should be? OSU SHOULD have more than one conference title. But they don’t.

1 Like

Did you remember that all by yourself. Didnt reread note cards again. Talk to me when you think of a new idea to talk about.

1 Like

I’m glad to see you’ve finally come to the realization that you need better recruits to win something of merit more than every ten years.

1 Like

I have. You just decide to ignore it.

1 Like

When you know you’re wrong then you shouldn’t.

Barry switzer? Cant remember if you name a coach that was a live or dead. What are you talking about you never said we needed better recruits.

Yea like the 1000’s of post you never have an answer for.
You are rite, its best not for you to answer them. You look bad enough when you answer these.

I see dave is your best hero today.

1 Like

Mark Dantonio and Chris Petersen.

Dave can win in Ames unlike Gundy.

Well the defense carried that offense. Matt new qb is just not as good as he thinks.

Bear bryant. I think he is dead. Who did you want.
I cant remember their names i know they both need depends. Oh well it’ll come to me no big lose

1 Like

So we didn’t win in Ames when Tylan trucked that LBer year 3 years ago DA ? You post just stupid chit to put your name on here joy. Why does Matt have a losing record to Gundy too you moron
You do talk out both sides of your mouth cause you have bad mouthed us making bowls and thought it was great Miles made 3 in a row. You’re all over the place, did hug have a stroke ? His posts reflect it :flushed:

1 Like

No, we can’t win in Ames when we’re on the path to a Big 12 championship.

I don’t know how many times I need to repeat this. Was Miles given a billionaire donor at the time? Was he given state of the art facilities to keep up with other programs? Did Bob Simmons leave him with previous success? How many OSU coaches were able to win back-to-back bedlam games when OU’s a powerhouse?

Why did miles not win?

1 Like

You repeat the same old blah blah every ■■■■ time joy. And it makes less sense every time. Go ahead and stroke out over Gundy hurts your feelings. Maybe you should get ketchup and watermelon back in here so you will have some friends

1 Like