Mike Gundy's Season a Masterclass in Playing to Your Strengths

Easy for me to say now? I rarely complained about Yurcich. We didn’t have a problem scoring in offense when he was around. Notice how our scoring in offense has went down every season since he left.

Alright we’ll I’m glad we can agree on him then.

Dude……just stop!!! You claim to be “Mr. Football” and instead when I ask you a viable question the best answer you have is “ur an idiot”. You see why I don’t listen to you?

Who is he helping to win games for.

I mean… all I asked was how we could average 36 ppg under a team with no offensive draft picks and a first year OC, and why we couldn’t do that now.

Then I get the response by Roberto “ur an idiot”. Sorry, but I don’t find that being a very credible answer.

Yes I do ur an idiot. U ignore all my other answer that go to the root of the problem

Why have you still not given a credible answer? I’m not going to waste anymore time on you unless you give a credible answer.

Spencer is a huge liability. It’s hard for me to believe after watching him in high school struggle this much . But you never know what you are going to get out of him or the offensive line from game to game and that’s one of the issues. But one think about chelf is he was just a football player he constantly just made football plays he wasn’t just a quarterback if that makes sense. Hell of a leader to

Because u are not really wanting an answer. U hated the team just like everyone but 2011. Like usaul u think u got something neat to argue with.
These teams have been young and injured with an erratic qb.

Well….I think Chelf was given good coaching and development once he got to OSU. I do agree I think he was just an overall ball player. To me he looked comfortable and not timid. Also, we still had Wickline as the OL coach.

Now with Dickey I’m sorry, but the OL has been pretty inconsistent. Dunn is in over his head, and Sanders just looks timid and scared to death out on the field. I think he hasn’t been developed quite like he should since he’s been here at OSU as well.

I can agree with a lot of that. Been pretty disappointed with dickey and I hate that because I was fired up about the hire.

Now Dunn, I’m on record on here somewhere saying this wasnt the move. It would’ve sucked to lose him recruiting wise but my brother-in-law played for him, and he told me this would be a horrible move. He was right

In 2013 we were predicted to win the conference before Gundy got outcoached in Bedlam. That team played to their potential most of that season. It’s not their fault Gundy and Yurcich didn’t come up with a better game plan that game.

U never answered who yurich is helping to a playoff season this year

Well we were picked 5th this year. We will get their and more

So you didn’t like Mike Yurcich? I never said he was the best OC, but he’s definitely better than what we have right now.

This is why I can’t blame to much on coaching and development. He just doesn’t seem to have that tenacity he did in high school. Maybe a lot of it is those injuries and he’s scared. I really don’t know what the problem is

Yurich would be heaving it down field 10 times a game.
No I was not impressed. I was not impressed with him last year. So where is he

He’s at Penn State. Obviously someone thought he was good enough to have the job there.

I know he held the ball to much in the Baylor game throwing late.

Yes I really think he’s scared to make mistakes which lead to mistakes. Or scared to get injured which leads to more mistakes and possible injuries