Mullet head clown delivers again

Gundy is the 13th highest paid Head Coach in college football. He continues to make $5.0M+ per year, and again OU makes a joke of OSU football! For all you Gundy supporters, you are getting again, exacty what you deserve, i.e., THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA!!!

GUNDY SUPPORTERS, ENJOY IT, YOU DESERVE IT!!!

2 Likes

2-13. What an unbelievable joke!!! At what point does our blind fanbase stop accepting this reality?

1 Like

Dude, I get the frustration, but this isnā€™t the play. I am by no means a Gundy supporter - you can ask anyone here, but this is going harder than he deserves. Should there be changes? Yes. Should we figure out some way to make things better? Absolutely. This, though, isnā€™t conducive to anything but hurt feelings.

6 Likes

Totally agree, I feel dirty after reading that.

3 Likes

I reflexively become a Gundy supporter because most of his detractors are awful.

Maybe I should start an ā€œambivalent about Gundyā€ thread where I can stake out my position.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been a supporter, but Iā€™m so sick of being beaten down by ou. I would rather take a one win season as long as we just beat those a$$ hats.

2 Likes

See, thatā€™s the thing, I am critical of Gundy, but I would never say those things about him. I am in the ā€œheā€™s done good things but itā€™s time to move onā€ camp.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know that thatā€™s a fair categorization either. Most detractors arenā€™t in the ā€˜heā€™s terribleā€™ camp. Most of us are, like Chimp said, in the ā€˜he has done a lot for the program, but now heā€™s hurting it with his refusal to adapt and should step awayā€™ side of things. Most of us are reasonable about it and do want him to be done, but would be perfectly happy if he would make the necessary changes to push the program forward instead of holding it back.

1 Like

Perhaps I should have said the reflexive Fire Gundy crowd is awful. There is plenty of room for improvement.

1 Like

Well as part of the awful Fire Gundy crowd, Iā€™m tired of the mullet worshippers who brag about winning more games than Texas while they play LSU and Gundy plays Mc Neese. On the list of 90 wins OSU Boise State and Northern Illinois all need a large*.

Itā€™s not just a Gundy problem. Itā€™s historically been an Oklahoma State problem. It has to be fixed somehow. But to fire Gundy would be a massive mistake

1 Like

How about this murdererā€™s row? Maybe everyone needs an asterisk? New Mexico St, Southern Miss, Western Carolina, Arkansas St, Louisiana, Citadel, Fresno St, Colorado St, Mercer, Western Kentucky, Kent St, Chattanooga, Middle Tennessee St, Louisiana Monroe, Charleston Southern, Florida Atlantic, Southern Mississippi, Western Carolina, Colorado St, Georgia St, Chattanooga, Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic, Western Carolina, Kent State, North Texas, Georgia Southern, San Jose St, Georgia St.

1 Like

For those of you who flagged this post as offensiveā€¦, go look in the mirrorā€¦, you are exactly why OSU is continuously 2nd fiddle to OU. AIf you do not believe OSU is the laughing stock of the Stateā€¦, take some time to visit, and thoroughly review OUā€™s Social Media venues. I did, and it is truly disheartening!!!

As a loyal graduate of OSU, I take tremendous pride in my school, but for a $5.0M+ per year Head Coach, Gundyā€™s continuous stream of excuses are beyond old. We are now basically being told, ā€œfield goals cannot beat touchdownsā€, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Please tell me which offensive, unprofessional word or words below offended you, or is it as simple as you cannot deal with the professionally stated truth???

Gundy is the 13th highest paid Head Coach in college football. He continues to make $5.0M+ per year, and again OU makes a joke of OSU football! For all you Gundy supporters, you are getting again, exacty what you deserve, i.e., THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA!!!

GUNDY SUPPORTERS, ENJOY IT, YOU DESERVE IT!!!

This is why everybody should join PFB+

5 Likes

Maybe you should go look in the mirror. The sole purpose of OSU football is not to beat OU and make you feel better about your life and not be ā€œembarrassedā€. In fact that sounds more like what a trailer park OU fan would say.

Gundy has been unquestionably and unequivocally awesome. Nobody else in the Big 12 has as bad of a record against OU as him because nobody else in the Big 12 has outlasted him.

4 Likes

Worst offenses against OU this year.
South Dakota-14
UCLA-14
Texas Tech-16
West Virginia-14
Oklahoma State-16
I noticed Kansas scored more points.

1 Like

How many of those other teams had lost two of their top offensive weapons and had their other main one not even close to 100%?

Wallace didnā€™t matter because they werenā€™t throwing down field and the qbā€™s were so close that it took till the start of the first game to decide.

:joy::joy: Donā€™t think that wouldā€™ve changed at all with a Biletnikoff worthy receiver out there?

1 Like