National Signing Day Live Blog Recap: OSU Has Strong Start to Early Signing Period

Any one who cares about B12 trophies after OuTexit leave is a moron. We are going to play in a diminished league without villain #1 or #2. Who cares anymore? College football has been disrupted. It doesn’t matter anymore.

He doesn’t work there anymore.

1 Like

This is what is funny is that I said before this year that the offensive looked mediocre at best. I am not a Gundy lifer. What becomes tiresome is that no matter the subject of an article on this page, you change the narrative to fire Gundy. There is no coalition working towards that. Chad Weiberg does not read your post. You are not influencing anybody. So just shut the fuk up.

3 Likes

So you are name dropping now jug ? Did you tell Holder how shittey our football is ? Did you two share a drink with two straws ? You repeat the same ole chit everyday. Don’t you have a stall to muck

1 Like

Muck yourself. I did tell Holder how sorry Gundy is. He thought as people give more they would expect more. He was wrong. Low expectations has taken over the university.

Yea I’m sure he payed a lot of attention to you other than wanting his half of the drink , or did you two use the same straw !! You were a nobody to him. He probably told he didn’t pay attention to tail holders

1 Like

He definitely wasn’t a mullet worshiper like you and Robert.

Why would he be, he’s a frigging golf coach. We don’t worship anyone, we just don’t bash a program that was a big part of my life. You fail to understand things jug

1 Like

He usually shuts up when the bottle is empty. You are right, doesn’t matter if it’s a wrestling post he an joy bring up fire Gundy. Jug said he got a tour from Holder, that showed he didn’t get what he wanted

1 Like

Good thing everyone else is getting what they want. 7-5 and overall recruiting ranking of 38 and composite rank 62.
I’m kinda glad that’s not what I want.

Our recruiting ‘success’ has always been about player development. We can’t really even judge our class until a year or two of BodyByGlass, to be frank. Texas and other bluebloods recruit the ‘stars’ and often get players who matured to their max in high school. I myself was six feet tall at 16, and still am in my 60s. I matured early. Meanwhile, several classmates grew past me just in high school, and a couple added 4 inches or more of height and 30 pounds or more a year or two after graduation. (and Texas has shot itself in the foot by offering early maturing high school sophomores. Just a season or two ago, they had ZERO NFL draftees!)

I will concern myself with this class of recruits overall in hindsight. Hindsight is 20/20 and player development is how we butter our bread. :bread: …when we can swallow it at all. jmho

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Funny how we got Tulsa, Texas State and Washington State turning low 3* into 4* and we act like Gundy is doing something special. I tell you what Gundy is not doing putting enough guys together to beat K State, Baylor or TCU for conference titles. I know he can’t beat OU even when they are down but when they are down he can’t put enough together to win then. But don’t act like he’s doing anything special when most colleges do it every year.

Is that why most say Gundy does more with less you idiot. Your bias is so dumb jug

1 Like

Averages 4th while recruiting like he’s at Tulsa.