NCAA Rejects OSU's Appeal, Banned for 2022 Postseason

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/ncaa-rejects-osus-appeal-banned-for-2022-postseason/

OSU will not be eligible for the postseason this year.

1 Like

100% F*CKING GARBAGE!

4 Likes

Mark Emmert needs the electric chair along with every other moron that aided in this decision.

1 Like

This Ban is total BS and it’s not just my opinion. This will cause a stir nationwide before it’s over. The NCAA is abusing it’s power and legal ramifications will surely follow. But it’s not unusual for oSu to be at the center of controversial choices made in college sports. Just another step for oSu.

2 Likes
1 Like

Time to sell out every game, support the team and watch them go crazy this year. This team now has nothing to lose and going to show what the NCAA what their tourney is going to miss.

5 Likes

I have my tickets.

2 Likes

Complete and total screw job done on the Cowboys. I guess Kansas will get out w/o any sanctions.

2 Likes

The NCAA was obligated for a timely response to OSU’s appeal. Sixteen months later, 48 hours before the season tips off, is not “timely” be anyone’s definition.

It’s time to lawyer-up and take this one up a several notches. Sue the NCAA.

5 Likes

Burn that s#it to the ground !

1 Like

Chad Weiberg will probably announce at his 11:00 press conference he will be pursuing legal action .

4 Likes

I’m not real sure that you and I – and thousands of other OSU fans – don’t have grounds for a class action lawsuit.

1 Like

I, for one, would like to congratulate the NCAA for so clearly messaging that nobody should ever willingly cooperate with an investigation in the future.

5 Likes

It’s been obvious that cooperating with these frauds is a stupid choice. I have no idea why the administration thought it was a good idea. Every single school that has cooperated has been hammered.

3 Likes

…aaaaand get ready to watch the transfer portal light up orange.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s too late at this point. Season starts in a few days.

1 Like

The old coach broke the rules in 2016 so what that means is these players that weren’t even in college at the time have to pay for it.

The coach that cheated? Oh no he’s totally eligible to take his new team to the tournament. He’s fine.

4 Likes

This is really what irks me. It’s like the NCAA is a mindless tool just following a script without even giving a thought to if the punishment even makes sense.

2 Likes

Now u know how pat Jones felt.