NFL Playoffs Banter

Was that from yesterday…!!! :rofl:

No it’s old but it’s… honestly… it’s why I’m still a Chiefs fan after seeing the sausage get made there for two years.

1 Like

That hat reminds me of the 1990’s Starter jackets.

1 Like

Apex jackets, actually! Those were the red-headed stepchildren of sports team logo jackets.

I swear that every Chiefs season ticket holder was given a box of Zubaz pants in 1991 because they still wear those suckers like they’re in fashion, and they always look super crisp.

3 Likes

Nailed it!

You know you still have your parachute pants in storage…don’t lie.

1 Like

Yes my parents put baby parachute pants on me in 1989.

1 Like

They’ve been in the SB exactly once since 2011

While I don’t hate the Packers, I understand what the doctor’s saying. They’re this team that is always, at least, in the playoffs. One of those “classic” NFL teams with a lot of die-hard fans who could be painted as “annoying” (I think the Cheeseheads are perfectly fine). But I get the dislike.

Bengals fans are that for me. And they don’t even get to the playoffs much. But their fans are just…oof.

1 Like

somehow I finagled my parents into getting me this one. Based on how oversized it was at the time I could probably wear it now.

4 Likes

Those were the best to play yard ball in the snow on Thanksgiving and Christmas vacations.

3 Likes