NO-U vs Baylor Game Thread

Bear up? Bear down? Whatever

I refuse to cheer for either.

2 Likes

Need Baylor to win

I have 9 sections in my closet devoted to each big 12 team that I rotate through depending on OKStates current league position situation

3 Likes

I always think Rhule looks like he’s part of the chain gang. I’ll take the tucked in hoodie over the lunch lady smock.

1 Like

I just loled. He probably kisses his Belichick poster over his bed before leaving the house everyday

Gonna be a looong night for that o line

Is CD out?

1 Like

Yep.

My wife said Rhule looks like he’s getting ready to take a dental X-ray in that getup.

2 Likes

He both stretched and warmed up with the first stringers. And he’s standing on the sidelines in pads. I’ve never seen that before with someone in concussion protocol

I thought they said he didn’t pass protocol?

OU wasn’t being straight with the media. Officials said one thing, CD said another

Targeting?

Edit: Targeting

2nd Edit: surprisingly, not targeting

1 Like

Touchdown! LET’S GO BANANA AND BABY FOOD COLORS TEAM.

Go hurk Baylor blhurgh

2 Likes

On average, I don’t think OU plays too dirty. But every year they seem to have those few bad apples

I don’t think OU is dirty. They’ve got a swagger that’s off putting but they never strike me as dirty players for the most part.

I kind of want to sailgate next year in Baylor.

I just mean the way too obvious holds, cheap shots, etc. It feels like most players try to avoid those but OU has a few kids that don’t. Again, not all of them, not the majority, but every year some

1 Like