Official Bedlam Game Thread

Stadium will be the most hype you’ve ever seen it tomorrow night.

3 Likes

We contained Pooka and the ISU kid when they did not. Also if Chuba gets loose like they let Pooka and the ISU kid loose, that will be trouble for them. If our D is indeed legit, and can stop the run, and their D is indeed weak against the run, then this will be a game. I hope like hell Hurts doesn’t go all KSU on us.

3 Likes

How about this, Virginia beat Vatech.for the first time in 15 years. WV beat TCU. And O who did lose to KSU. OSU needs a great game and 2/3 things to go right for them. I think the defense will step up.

2 Likes

I think we are straight up the better team right now. We’ve got the best player on the field and a better defense. The latter has become obvious the past month and doesn’t show on season long stats.

5 Likes

We need hope that we will win. It took heisman trophy winners to barely beat us the last couple of years. The.game boils down to a very suspect OU defense, they might be good (2nd half of Baylor) or bad (1st half of Baylor). Never know which one will show up. Start fast and never let up on the gas. play action will work especially earlier.
The pressure is all in them not us.

1 Like

Spencer and Tylan being out puts us in Ewing Theory territory tonight.

1 Like

Defensive stop to win it. 31-28 Pokes.

I think we win if we get an aggressive Gundy and Knowles. I don’t know if we’re going to get that tonight or not though.

Heading to Stillwater from Dallas with an extra ticket. DM if interested.

Not really a shocker, the Game Day crew all picked OU.

1 Like

I haven’t come across any “expert” picking us to win (except Rece Davis). They all love Jalen Hurts and think he will dominate us. Only way that doesn’t happen is if our offense can sustain drives throughout - otherwise our D could tire late in the game.

I really believe they were playing Dru Brown to not showcase anything last week. I think he will be much more dynamic and that our defense shows up in a big way today. Give me 41-30 Pokes.

3 Likes

Why is fox advertising the 88 uniforms!?!? Do they know something that we don’t.

1 Like

BPS is going to be insane tonight. Gonna be top 10 atmosphere of all time for the place. So many people are hyped up for this game. 3rd party site tickets are expensive, that means it’ll be packed. If you can get in, go. It’ll be rocking.

1 Like

I don’t care if winning would get us a worse bowl game. Winning this game, beating our rival, and officially taking OU out of the discussion for the Playoffs and ruining their title hopes once again? I want it in my veins.

6 Likes

Gimme those salty Gooner tears.

1 Like

We need to learn how to win these type of games if we ever want to be considered on equal footing with the Sooners instead of an above average team who can’t compete with the powerhouses. And we need to do it consistently - no better time to start than now.

3 Likes

At least OSU isn’t Michigan?

5 Likes

Michigan is decent but Ohio State is elite. They are scary good.

Landon Wolf is due to break out.