Official Bedlam Game Thread

I kinda trust this defense. Green and Williams are legit, leave them on islands and knowles, do your thing.
I’m mostly concerned that even if we keep them to 24 or so, we can’t score that many points. Maybe we can. I hope we can. First to 30 wins? How’s that happen in the Big XII?

Still, I pick with my heart and not my head. Pokes 34, Visitors 24.

Give me those sooners tears.

1 Like

That hype video gave me the goosepimples.

2 Likes

I like our defense. I think they show up today.
I’ve been wondering which WR(s) is going to step up and expose the poor OU secondary. With Tylan out, they can concentrate on Stoner, so a 2nd WR is going to need to come to play. I’m going with Braydon Johnson, with some Jelani thrown in underneath.
I’m usually a pessimist, but I think watching both teams the last two weeks, we’re just flat out better than OU now.
Good guys - 34
OU - 20

1 Like

I am glad I have “The Iron Bowl” to distract me from overthinking about Bedlam.

I hope this game’s playbook is called ‘Chuba4Heisman’ where Gleeson pulls all the stops to make Hubbard look like the world beater that he is.

3 Likes

If Jelani has more than 5 targets we win the game

This is our bowl. Every year. Win. Run it up. Go for two. Onside kick.

play smart— limit the penalties and turnovers.
And play without fear. Those are my keys to the game.
And I hope Hurts has recurring visions of Trace Ford and Israel Antwine (among others) in his nightmares for weeks to come!

1 Like

I’ve been drinking since noon. One of two things is gonna happen. Either I’m drunk enough to not feel the pain and misery of getting beat or I’m drunk enough to enjoy beating the pants off the Gooners and will pass out in a glorious heap of victorious joy!!!

3 Likes

BOB uniforms. Love the look!

2 Likes

Radio reports that Hubbard has a hurt knee and will be limited and expected to have MRI next week, figures… Why we can’t have nice things?

:flushed::sob::sob::sob:

How do you like watching all that SEC defense?

1 Like

who reported that?

That’s such a farce. If you have elite offensive players in the spread, you can put a lot of points on anyone.

I know, it was just a joke of how SEC plays defense and the Big XII doesn’t. Regardless, if you have the type of D they constantly hype, you do not allow 45+ through 3 quarters to be put up.

Heard from someone else it was on the sports animal. Have not been able to verify yet though. Guess we will know in less than an hour anyway.

I haven’t seen anything on Twitter.

Haven’t seen anything On there either

Nothing on you, Psycho, but second-hand from Gooner Central is probably just desperate wishful thinking by the OU faithful. They want so badly for it to be true because Chuba is going to run the ball so far up their butts that they’ll find a long-buried sense of moral integrity.

2 Likes