Official Cade Cunningham thread

I’ve seen enough commercials to assume that I may need to visit a doctor in 4 hours…

18 Likes

I want to apologize to Boynton when I wanted Gottlieb to come home, Boynton is doing things I would’ve never imagined after Ford/Underwood.

3 Likes

That’s very big of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be honest, I was temporarily on the Gottlieb train, but realized it was mainly for nostalgia purposes and nothing more. If Doug wants to coach, he needs to get some experience under his belt, and not at OSU.

Couldn’t agree more! I just wanted the excitement back and felt he would’ve brought it… Boynton has brought it all back and if he gets Cade, I’ll be through the roof!

2 Likes

@kyleporterCBS @kyleboone Any clarification on what a “few days” means?

I wanted Gottlieb too because I knew he’d at least put people in seats and at that point in OSU basketball that’s all I could really ask for as the program was in not great shape. Boynton is the man and I’m glad I was wrong about him. I’m sorry Mike!!

1 Like

Someone else mentioned this, but I think it was on one of the articles on the main PFB page…

Greg Brown played AAU ball with Cade. I wonder if Cade has talked to him about teaming up?

1 Like

Same here. Was nothing against Boynton… I just hadn’t even heard of him. Took me just a couple of days and one Pistols Firing Podcast to get 110% on the Boynton Bus. Really really like what he’s doing at OSU.

1 Like

Winning cures all.

I was disappointed by the boynton hire but 1000% behind watching him and giving a fair shake.

Silly me, not trusting holder.

1 Like

I legitimately cannot remember the last time I was this excited for the future of Cowboy basketball.

4 Likes

Probably the press conference when Smart announced he was returning was the last time I was this excited

10 Likes

That press conference gave me CHILLS. I was so hyped.

Get your season tickets this year…

1 Like

I have really liked Boynton even with our record the past 2 years. Not a “winning” thing. (Yet :smile:)

2004 Lucas GW shot v. St Joes to get us to the final four

7 Likes

I was excited for the following season, sure. But the Ford era was at a dead end already. You knew that once Marcus left that you were back to a bottom half Big 12 team. There was no future.

I agree. With Eddie there was always hope for the future.

1 Like

YES YES YES to that. I was on campus and everyone was running outside of their dorm buildings and screaming. Car horns honking all over the place. It was insane. And then we all ran down to the strip to celebrate.

2 Likes

Love getting glimpses like these under the hood, so to speak, in the PFB+ community. Appreciate you guys work!

2 Likes

Negative. Recruited but not offered. Don’t think there was ever reciprocated interest there.

1 Like