Official Cade Cunningham thread

Don’t play with my emotions like that.

1 Like

Yeeeeeeeah buddy!

I was told by a contact at USA Basketball that it’s OSU for sure.

What is in the chamber stays here for non-staff too, right?

9 Likes

Absolutely. We keep it locked tight here. That is AMAZING news if it pans out. Not saying it won’t mind you - I actually trust that you have sources.

very funny … very creative … GOD hears a faithful prayer … lol

1 Like

In a perfect world, what’s the domino order for osu? Too many recruits to keep track of. Lol

Oh man!

Rondel :white_check_mark:
Cade on deck
Thor to follow?
Then the moonshot… Bryce?

My day is getting better after the Tylan news!

1 Like

I agree with this. Cade being next is the best case scenario. However, if Thor is next it could be a sign of Cade or Bryce soon to follow.

My honest opinion: I think the UK stuff was done to simply make the media think someone other than OSU had a shot, and to quell the “CaDe’s BrOtHeR wAs HiReD tO gEt HiM” crap.

1 Like

:shushing_face: don’t let the secret out

2 Likes

Yeah. No twitter “Cade is committing to OSU in two days crap” great way to piss off the #2(#1) recruit in the country.

7 Likes

This x 1000

UK fans are insane. Simple explanation.

2 Likes

Fans making noise is one thing but there is obviously a “source” that jerry Meyer trusts enough to change his prediction. Interesting though.

@kyleboone was there ever any interest is Moody coming with Cade? I guess walker fills similar roles but he would have made an excellent package.

If I see anyone tweeting that we will hunt them down and hand them a permanent PFB+ ban.

It won’t even be a ban hammer, more like ban guillotine

4 Likes

The source – who is not Mike Boynton – is somebody who, if this person told us something at OSU was about to go down we would not only not need a second source but we would report it as fact, feel good about it and onto the next one. Recruiting is way more volatile of course, and Cade’s whims could change in an instant. But when KB told me this, I got lightheaded.

18 Likes

Is…is this going to be a good week for once?

And a happy Monday to you, too! My, oh, my.

:eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::flushed:

3 Likes