Official Cade Cunningham thread

Does this mean his brother gets a 2nd year.

Apparently the F word passes the censor. :joy:

1 Like

Maybe just for this thread in this moment in time. Iā€™m good with it.

1 Like

My wife: ā€œI thought you didnā€™t drink mid week?ā€

Me: pouring a double

2 Likes

Much like today thatā€™s fucking awesome

10 Likes

This is the best response.

1 Like

But but but we let Davonte Davis go.

16 Likes

I was in a doctorā€™s appointment when this news broke, so Iā€™m just liking everyoneā€™s comments. And I have to cook for my wife and I, but Iā€™m delaying it. This is monumental.

Iā€™m going to say it again, Iā€™m calling it: if we get an extra scholly spot, weā€™re going to get Greg Brown last minute. Thatā€™s my wild prediction.

3 Likes

Glad you were wrong. :wink:

1 Like

And my source with USA Basketball delivers again.

Letting an Iowa State guy live in my house for 3 years was tough at timesā€¦ Especially when Jeff freaking Woody slept on my couchā€¦ But this one little piece of info makes me feel better about it all.

9 Likes

Still hard to believe we got #1 player in the country considering Trey Reeves was on technically on a scholarship last year.

10 Likes

Now will these guys sign in the early period to make it officially offical?

2 Likes

From a brand perspective alone this is massive. For instance Cade Cunninghamā€™s IG has more followers than the OSU Football Instagram.

13 Likes

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-think-we-got-him.305587/

Would read again.

2 Likes

Those last two pages are like eating the best steak, drinking the best wine, and getting a kiss from a supermodel all at the same time. Glo-ri-ous.

5 Likes

Hold on. Iā€™m cooking some crow for dinner. After I eat a huge plate Iā€™ll get back with yall.

10 Likes

Itā€™s all good, brother. I ate that crow complaining about the Boynton hire when he started showing he could coach and recruit. Itā€™s not fun to eat, but weā€™re all just so dang happy right now!

4 Likes

I am curious on peopleā€™s opinion tho. Had Boyton now hired his brother, do we think he would have still got him? Saying he was ā€œthisā€ close to picking somewhere else and ā€œblood is thicker than waterā€. Iā€™m not denying that it clearly worked (Cue captain obvious joke) but just curious on if people think Boyton lands him without the hire?

Shoot this sh*t straight into my veins.

Now thatā€™s how you go full message board crazy

9 Likes

Pat Forde still being a schmuck after all of these years. Weā€™ve got haters now! Feels good.

1 Like