Official Cade Cunningham thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My sides.

“We know Oklahoma State is about to get slapped…”

Did I completely miss something or has OSU not been mentioned in the FBI investigation in like 2 years?

4 Likes

people read the o’colly?

Okcpoke with the very underrated troll job there.

Thread for those interested.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/cade-cunningham-i-have-a-theory.306941/

8 Likes

Boyton was his first offer so likely a finalist. Coin flip imo

2 Likes

Okay, never mind. THIS is the cherry.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/cade-cunningham-i-have-a-theory.306941/page-2#post-8340042

“Classless” coming from a fanbase that is openly admitting to hoping he tears his knees up in a different thread. :rofl:

3 Likes

Fitting for a forum named after a racist that got his tail kicked in by an OSU alum.

2 Likes

“Glory Road” is good movie.

1 Like

Didn’t Kentucky hire John Wall’s godfather? Acting like they’re above this is hilarious.

5 Likes

It really is. They are legitimately throwing tantrums and it is the best thing in the world right now, aside from the glass of scotch I’m sipping.

Good book too. I’ve got an extra copy if anybody wants one.

Just saying. And IF we get Bryce…he slots in at #6. Imagine that. Two of the top six in ONE CLASS.

3 Likes

Man, Sean Sutton could recruit.

3 Likes

Hey Chamber, sorry I haven’t poked my head in here before now.

But crazy day amiright?

13 Likes

Thank you for your speed in Tweeting his commitment. Yours was the first one I saw and the last before I blacked out for about thirty seconds.

5 Likes

I was refreshing his Instagram in the parking lot after Mike Gundy’s presser tonight. He put it on Instagram about a minute before it made it’s way to Twitter.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Brad Underwood just sweated out an overtime victory against Nichols State.

19 Likes

Last thing and then I’ll go quiet for the night. To me, this move ends the ‘Boynton will jump to a better job once he succeeds’ narrative once and for all. Coaches who are looking to the next job don’t go this hard to lay the groundwork for future elite levels of success. He’s not building us for the next guy - he’s building us for him. He wants his legacy here. He wants to be one of our legends. I can’t wait to see what he does next.

4 Likes

Everybody have a happy dang Hump Day at work. We’ve got ourselves a basketball program.

1 Like

Looks like Cade will be in Stillwater tonight.

2 Likes