Official NSD1 Thread

Jeff Roberson’s NLI is in. 6-3, 215 pound inside linebacker from Choctaw HS.

Nick Session and Cade Bennett have sent in their NLIs. Good news. Session had been rumored to be considering other schools late in the process, but I’d never been able to confirm it. Turns out it was unlikely true anyhow.

Session is a former Utah State commit. Bennett is probably the most exciting OL prospect in this class.

This is Oklahoma State’s NSD landing page. Pretty nifty. http://orange.okstate.com/signingday1920/

2 Likes

Someone wake Shane Illingworth up…

1 Like

Which schools?

If I understand correctly to sign your NLI, it has to be 7 am your time.

1 Like

Can’t confirm so I won’t add to the rumors, but was told there were several out west making a late push.

That’s good to hear as long as it was P5 schools!

Baylor made puppets … for every one of their signees.

Well of course… Because their signees are getting “strung along” thinking Matt Rhule is going to be the coach there next year…

8 Likes

I’m actually a little excited over what Monroe Mills could turn into. Was already 6’7" and 290lbs+ before his injury senior year and had a lot of Power 5 teams looking.

1 Like

Agreed. Think once he recovers from the ACL injury he can be really good. That’s the reason a lot of people got scared off.

Jordan Reagan, Rashod Owens, Korie Black have all sent in their NLIs. Still waiting on Shane Illingworth, Matt Polk, Jabbar Muhammad, Zach Middleton.

1 Like

I think Crabtree would be a good comp

It’s still 6:30 AM on the West Coast, so Illingworth may be a little while. Middleton shouldn’t be a concern. Muhammad (if I recall correctly) has been getting heat from Notre Dame throughout the whole process, but he’s seemed completely firm.

Edit: Polk just signed.

Any chance of some positive flips you may hear about, Boone?

3 Likes

And Matt Polk’s NLI is in.

2 Likes

None I’m aware of.

Yeah, I wouldn’t be too worried about Illingsworth until we have to be.

1 Like

Wait, this needs more attention… these puppet videos are horrendous.
The only path to redemption here is if they post one last video at the end of the day revealing Rhule as the puppet master - but even then I feel like this is very odd.

3 Likes

Trillingsworth tweeted he is signing at the high school today, so will probably come in after school starts on the west coast.

3 Likes