Official NSD1 Thread

Yeah not worried about Illingworth, just noting he hasn’t sent in his NLI yet. It’s 6:40 local time for him so he’ll either sign this morning then sign a blank paper at his signing ceremony today, or he’ll sign his actual paperwork at his school during his ceremony later today like @DylanH mentioned. Most kids sign early in the morning then sign blank paper in the ceremony just to get it out of the way, but in Illingworth’s case there’s no concern

1 Like

I like the Trillingworth tag a lot … a lot alot.

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

I wonder if a school has ever signed 25 three-star guys.

5 Likes

They reenacted everyone’s commitment ceremonies with puppets. This is either brilliant or completely unacceptably odd!

2 Likes

It’s weird.

1 Like

Get the shirts printed!

If only …

Matt Polk’s NLI is in.

His highlights, they’re good.

4 Likes

Notre Dame is is using the parents’ voices as voiceovers.

4 Likes

Holy cow, that’s incredible. Goosebumps

Middleton is in (no surprise there).

Parents > Puppets

1 Like

It appears everything is going swimmingly for Texas on signing day.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha. #notmycoachthankGod

I read LOIs as LOLs.

1 Like

Any inklings about Ngata? 247 seems pretty sure that he’s ASU bound, but haven’t heard much on the likelihood he ends up in Stillwater?

And would it be plausible for him to sign his LOI before he verbally announces on Saturday?

Yes it is possible, he can ask the school not to announce his signing, unless you get someone like Robert Allen who decides it’s in his best interest to leak the information early.

3 Likes

He’s also not announcing his decision until January 2nd at this point, from what I’ve heard.

1 Like