Official Oklahoma State-Iowa State GAMEDAY Thread

Figured we’d get this one started early in case the COOP starts flowing late.

2 Likes

Not sure I can watch this for fear of a train wreck. COOP is going to flow early and often at my house.

2 Likes

For the last couple weeks, I’ve kicked it off by saying that if we start strong, we can win…no such prediction this time. We maybe can keep it close but I have zero faith that we can pull out a W. Always the hope, of course, but…

2 Likes

We’re gonna win.

We have equal talent, but we’re the far hungrier dog.

1 Like

Pokes by -90 (reverse psychology is hard at work here)

2 Likes

Can I recommend DNR to the group

4 Likes

Saturday Siren was my beer if the summer. No beer hit the spot for me like that one since I first started drinking Blood and Honey while living in Fort Worth.

1 Like

Iowa State is coming with a full head of steam, so we shall see who wants to eat more…

1 Like

I wish I believed that

I’m only suggesting DNR, because it’s the strongest beer they offer and we might need it for after the game. Haha

1 Like

Its chilly in this part of the world right now so might I suggest… Fireball. Won’t be worried about the cold, nor the outcome of the football game. Party on wayne

1 Like

I’m as down on this team (and Sanders in particular) as anyone, but I’ll still take it to the bank that Iowa State as a contender is a fraud. The 2 good teams they’ve faced, they’ve looked incredibly pedestrian. They deserve to be favored but they sure as hell ain’t some juggernaut that some people are trying to make them out to be.

1 Like

For this one, the COOP will be flowing both early AND late. Breakfast beers are on tap tomorrow. This one’s gonna hurt!

Sigh.

Is this where we party at today?

Really hard to watch lincoln riley fully engaged on sideline vs looking like he is doing everyone a favor by even being at the game …

1 Like

I don’t know what OSU fans are watching when they say Gundy isn’t engaged. It’s a ridiculous accusation.

3 Likes

Uhhh they’re losing? To a team OSU dominated. But the spin zone to bash Gundy must go on, huh?

2 Likes

It’s on the road and halftime. Riley is way more involved while Gundy walks 20 yards away talking to the refs more than his players.

Should I pretend that’s not actually the case when I see it with my own very eyes?

1 Like

I see it every game these days.