Official Oklahoma State-Iowa State GAMEDAY Thread

My goodness. What a turnaround in the secondary.

1 Like

Hope you guys made some $ too

2 Likes

Amazing what can happen when you cover the QB’s go to target

Heading into my 10 thoughts hole. Awesome win. I hope Gundy goes double birds at everyone (including me) in his presser and just walks out.

7 Likes

Absolutely. I have no problem eating crow when needed. I’d rather be wrong than right at times. But this was not a good game at all, although I’m changing my opinion on the defense. Three picks in three drives is…impressive, not going to lie. Maybe that changes things.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. Bring it Gundy.

We beat a good team on the road with good execution from the defense.

Wins are good.

I don’t really care what it does for Gundy… What it does for the program is put us one week closer to continuing a 15 year bowl streak. And a shot at the Alamo Bowl with the youngest team in college football is still very much alive.

Future is bright. A lot of y’all can’t see it… But things are good.

10 Likes

Nothing to lose.

1 Like

Freshman QB and a young/improving defense…maybe we are going to finish strong. Hopefully.

1 Like

3 straight int’s! Very impressive performance by the defense when it mattered most!

I agree with you outside of skepticism towards Gundy.

Texas is still losing to tcu. Big 12 is gonna be wierd

1 Like

Things are looking up. That I will admit. We’re not at ‘good’ yet because our QB play is officially worthy of some concern. But our D showed up, especially near the end, and we do have the best WR and RB in the country. We have some hope, which is more than I would say after last week.

Nice to see Purdy having a meltdown instead of Sanders

1 Like

The only thing that is certain: OU will somehow backdoor their way into the CFP

Not sure with that one.

mAtT cAmBeLl Is A bEtTeR cOaCh ThAn GuNdY

2 Likes

Big 12 Circle of Cannibalism

2 Likes

Another Texas INT… yikes.

Sanders has halved his turnovers each week right? Just has to keep it up.