Official Oklahoma State-Iowa State GAMEDAY Thread

Baylor is is 1 in big 12.

It’s time for Gundy’s kids to give him some advice on short running plays

The only thing Sanders needs to get better at is decision making. He has the arm strength and athleticism to be great.

This is the first time that both of my favorite college football teams… Oklahoma State, and whoever is playing Oklahoma… Have won on the same day since September 17, 2016.

6 Likes

Dude, we get it, you want to spike the football, no pun intended.

One win does not, a string of terrible games, erase.

We’ve got five more games. Anything can happen. Let’s not start prepping for a massive parade down Hall of Fame.

1 Like

Lol our fans are so crappy that only about 15k would show up to any parade.

Might as well be positive about things after a win over a ranked team on the road no matter how it comes.

3 Likes

Also I’m going to enjoy all of your posts whining about the team being good over the next five weeks. It’s going to be tasty.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m ecstatic. The defense showed up when it mattered. Interceptions are my absolute favorite play.

Whining…?

I WANT THE TEAM TO BE GOOD.

We all want that. And if it so happens that we win out…great! It’s like I’ve said, I have high expectations.

Roll over that contract now babayyyyyy

1 Like

It is a team game. Offense and defense needs to work together and that happened today. It was a good win. Bring on tcu.

Let’s not lose our minds and go crazy now.

3 Likes

Sarcasm? I smell sarcasm.

1 Like

Stop arguing with a monkey

Here’s my thinking now that I’ve had time to process it. Let’s enjoy the fact that we won, that OU lost, and that Texas lost. We can get back to arguing over the type of win it was later as well as the requisite questions that we all still have. A win is a win which is good. Go Pokes and let’s get a beer, yeah?

4 Likes

Sitting next to a UT fan right now. :joy:

1 Like

He is.

I am just in utter shock at the way the defense bucked up and intercepted them on three straight drives. That’s mind-bending.

1 Like