Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

@RobertW_OkSt has got some fire stats about bedlam today. Must follow on Twitter.

GameDay right now is showing highlight tape from ou games against TCU, TTU, Baylol, and KU… oh yeah, murderers row of defenses

4 Likes

On the other hand, they show OSU game footage from ISU and WVU.

Now they’re talking up the ou D…:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

At least Herbstreit pointed out on one clip the KU defender that just stood there and let the OU RB walk into the endzone. Guy had ample opportunity to stop the play and just quit. This is the stuff that OUs resurgence is being based on… lol

3 Likes

App is going to knock Coastal Carolina down a notch hopefully.

Gee, I wonder who Trae Young is going to pick… :thinking:

I know you hate me, but will still give likes.

1 Like

Any uniform guesses? I guess Black-White- Orange

I think they will go Black white orange.

Is anyone else kinda nervous? Like, the “we actually have a decent chance” nervous? And hope they perform well?

Usually it’s “yeah, OU will probably win, but it’d be nice if the Pokes made it a game”. This time, we might actually make it a game at a minimum.

14 Likes

Do we want tOSU to keep winning? Or do we want IU to keep winning?

IU. More of a chance for them to have “let-down” games, being in the spotlight.

6 Likes

I want grey-white-grey…

:smirk:

1 Like

IU. Even if it doesnt affect Oklahoma State’s postseason chances it’s nice for Ohio State to lose.

9 Likes

I’ve had some irrational victory thoughts this morning…

7 Likes

Those are good to have! When the piercing frustration sets in when Gundy loses from playing conservatively, it cancels out the irrational feelings, your emotional bank account breaks even, and you call it a day.

:slight_smile:

/s

1 Like

It doesn’t help that I watched some of the 2018 highlights. Forgot how close we were to winning that game.

I cannot forget how close we were.

1 Like

I’m thinking BWO with the matte black, OSU helmet.

3 Likes

White-white-orange. Brand helmets.