Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

The offense is not explosive. Sure they whooped Kansas but that’s Kansas. It was also with Illingworth.

Sanders is a turnover machine. OU is going to eat that up as they always seem to step up their game against OSU. Gundy seems to play more conservative when he plays OU.

Maybe laughable wasnt the correct word but I’m worried it’ll be a mini blowout. If Sanders turns the ball over 3+ times as he did against texas, that’ll put a strain on the defense which may end as the same result of Texas game, a loss.

Yes, I bring the checkers and zima.

2 Likes

Birmingham is needed!

2 Likes

Someone on here was saying Birmingham was one of our highest rated lineman in Fall camp.

1 Like

Has there been any update on Brown or Hubbard

They are both fine from everything I have been told.

Thought about this for a while. I believe we have a better team as a whole. I think that our Oline is going to struggle and either win the day or lose the day, that is the weakest part of this team. If they can’t give Sanders 3 seconds or longer it’s going to be a rough day. I’m hoping he (Sanders) can use his legs to keep the pressure at bay some. I just think that our offense will not keep up with their offense. Our defense will keep them out of the EZ for awhile, but ultimately to many 3 and outs and not enough time to get a breather is going to hurt them. If Stogner doesn’t go, I think that helps for a bit, as that is Rattlers security blanket.

I just think offensively we are handcuffed a bit with what we have up front. Hoping I’m wrong and Chuba LD go for 200+, and Tylan mosses all their DBs.

38-17 OU

College GameDay, circa 2015

25 Likes

I tried to sleep in because the Lord knows I’ll be writing to the wee hours of the night tonight. This is as far as I got.

8 Likes

The last time OU hosted College Game Day, OKC traded Harden and OU lost.

This morning in the wee hours, OKC traded Steve Adams. Football result is pending.

I’m not saying, I’m just saying

23 Likes

Also, one of you knuckle heads was all over this yesterday. Good online investigative work, team.

12 Likes

I wonder if Dax Hill is going to hit the portal this offseason.

15 Likes

Am I wrong, is Kegan a Poke? That would make like half of all ou writers, pokes.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Kegan went to OU.

2 Likes

Ah, well then.

Gross

We’re not being given a shot. Hope the boys use that as motivation and get off to a hot start. We’re gonna need it.

6 Likes

The amount of disrespect this year now that they have a few players back is outrageous.

2 Likes

POKES BY FREAKING 90.

10 Likes