Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

How’re the eggs on your house Carl? It was @dustinragusa24 idea.

4 Likes

Did you leave any to eat? I just left the gym, need protein.

1 Like

The irony here is just top notch

2 Likes

Ok.

5 Likes

wait let me get this straight the people who do not flag every little thing that gets their panties in a wad need a safer space???

you guys cant be serious with this stuff

2 Likes

Is this the free side after an article about a T-shirt?? I’ve lost which thread I’m on.

Pokes by 90, Beat the Goons!!!

8 Likes

Goons seems pretty offensive to me idk

/s

2 Likes

look dude, flagging your post for being insensitive, rude and disrespectful is not the same as being soft. If you think standing against that sort of thing is having my panties in a wad, so be it. Feel free to destroy me on the internet. I doubt I lose sleep.

Also, if I have been rude or insensitive on here, I’ve been called out and at the very least I’ve attempted to make amends or apologize when warranted. If that’s irony to you, ok. I’m not gonna apologize for flagging your comment and you can be pissed all you want.

Good Guys by 100! Go Pokes.

6 Likes

you dont lose sleep but you do type paragraphs attempting to prove you aren’t soft :wink:

I really don’t want to continue this conversation, but, dude, come on. No one is cancelling you, or leaving the forums to go pout about it. Your post got flagged, you cried about it, an explanation for the flag was given several times, and that’s it. Let’s just move on and brace for the potential beating tomorrow night.

8 Likes

Potential? That seems optimistic.

3 Likes

oh I got the explanation LOUD and CLEAR :clown_face:

Go Pokes

Great! Thanks for being such a good sport about it

6 Likes

And…back to bedlam talk!!!

Good guy Carl cleaning up the mean streets of the chamber.

3 Likes

Stogner had his Knee scoped after their last game and got a Staph infection is what I was told. Also 2DB’s, a DEand LB all tested positive for the Rona. And All are starters or play significant minutes

8 Likes

We’d rather OU be full strength and yadda yadda

But I’m not unhappy to hear this.

I’m good with an asterisk win.

10 Likes

You don’t have to respond to anything anyone says. You’re not the Basketball thread police lol.

1 Like

Yikes, that’s potentially really scary stuff.