Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

This whole year is a Giant Asterisk, so it sort of makes sense!

7 Likes

Yeah. I dont care if he plays for OU or for the Devils team (One could possibly make an arguement that … Nevermind) I dont want to see that for any person. Thats scary stuff.

8 Likes

This is good scoop.

1 Like

Checked this with one of my sources and he didn’t deny it but also said he couldn’t confirm or he would betray someone’s trust. So there’s definitely something to it!

2 Likes

Same, I was told Stogner is gametime decision, and they reran tests after they came up with more positives.

5 Likes

Any word on KHP?

1 Like

So do they keep running them until they come back negative?

6 Likes

I was assuming this might end up being an issue once they allegedly had some positives early in the week.

1 Like

I’m not an orthopedic surgeon but to play football on a scoped knee less than two weeks later seems very unlikely.

2 Likes

11 Likes

In my head I can just see them running tests over and over again until one comes back negative and then going with that one :joy:

8 Likes

I hear they are going to the Supreme Court and demanding the tests be audited :nerd_face:

Too soon?

2 Likes

That was my first thought when I heard that. Lol

From what I’m hearing he won’t be :100:
Kinda got confined on yesterday’s Our time episode. He said I hope I’m back out there. :man_shrugging:t2:

We need a Chamber discount club. I think there’s someone from most every profession on here.

I really want Mini Boz out there collecting yellow flags. I hope he’s not out.

So the question becomes: who gives up more points? The ou defense or the osu offense?

1 Like

3orif8BVgcFNzzBdCM

4 Likes

Good brawl today guys. 8/10

9 Likes

This site doesn’t allow commenting on articles anymore?

Anyways the bedlam predictions are laughable…trying to figure out who will fumble this game away more, Gundy or Sanders.

Be gone troll

3 Likes