Official PFB+ Homecoming Game Thread

That’s true. There’s no possible way he actually believes he actually got out-coached. That would require his ego to be deflated just a little bit.

Slants dude… Slants…

There the fade…

Running on 3rd down says all we need to know about the confidence in Sanders - he just isn’t there yet.

W. T. F. Seriously?

Stupid

And now we’re out of timeouts… gundy is becoming Kliff Kinsbury to me more and more every game

■■■■

They had the perfect coverage for that formation for us to run a short slant… Instead we go 4 verts

Absolutely embarrassing. Starting to lean towards the dump gundy side.

We used to be good. Welcome to the bottom tier

Gundy doesn’t deserve Chuba.

I’m. Done with gundy …

This is borderline comical. Knowles is a complete clown. No business even existing in college football. As for Sanders…let’s hope our QB recruits are promising because he isn’t going to cut it.

We’re a dumpster fire.

As popular and easy as it would be to roast Gundy (and he did recruit these players obviously) but today’s result is not because of play calls or coaching but because of poor execution in critical points. We had drops that are never drops, a fumble that should not have happened, and secondary breakdowns that these guys should be beyond.

1 Like

I wonder how all the Gundy apologists will justify how it’s not his fault this time

All th e weapons and we sux.

Also what an absolute waste of a generational running back in Chuba

2 Likes

Do we make a bowl game?