Official PFB+ Homecoming Game Thread

I thought Jalen Hurts going 16/17 for 306 yards was bad then we give up 13/17 for 312 yard to Charlie Brewer.

1 Like

I think it’s time for Gundy to go back to his old haircut. SS needs a haircut too, what is going on there? And a shave. A goatee, really? The goatee has never been a cool facial hair style.

Oh and the fact that we have an Oline that can’t stop a cold.

I’m out. I’m done. We have a coach that is unwilling to do a single thing in TWO WEEKS of prep to improve the team in any measurable way. Holder needs to have a serious talk with boosters TOMORROW about whether or not we can justify keeping the snake-oil salesman as head coach any longer.

Wish Wilson would block like that prior to the whistle.

I don’t care about play calling, Spencer Sanders, etc,. on offense. The issue with our team is the defense. It’s awful. No identity, not good at any one area or position group, just a bunch of blah. How about stopping the run? I don’t understand how you scheme to let the other team do whatever they want. The defense looked exactly the same as it did against TTU, clueless.

Put me in Gundy has to go. We still might sux but it is a change. Tired of it.

And another fumble from Sanders. Dude is complete trash.

Chuba is going to go to Gundys office tomorrow and tell him he’s done. NFL bound. Shut it down. Not for this sorry squad.

2 Likes

If I’m Chuba, I’m NFL bound. No way do I stick around for more of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Has a college RB ever run for 2,000 yards on a team with a losing record? It just might happen.

1 Like

Troy Davis

Now we know what Justice did last year

Bottom line, SS has to stop turning the ball over. We haven’t had a good defense under Gundy except for maybe 2013. However, we always got turnovers. In 2011, we led the nation in turnovers. This defense might get one a game, which means we can’t turn it over. 5 by SS against Tech. 3 by SS today.

Chuba AND Tylan both need to walk in tomorrow and say ‘we’re going pro - good luck’. They deserve great careers, not this utterly shameful team.

This was enlightening. We’re on a steady pace for #9 in the conference again.

Dint know if we make a bowl

Gundy needs to retire

Right, Sanders sucks! He’s a turnover machine. Glad Gundy keeps us relevant year after year.

Really would be something to see him pull a Spurrier.