Oklahoma State Basketball

The guy that admits to drinking paint and can’t use correct grammar pointing out Oklahoma State’s admissions standards is why the internet was created. It will never get better than it is today.

2 Likes

With a 34 on the act I guess I was unable to attain a 22-28. So you are indeed correct there

:joy: This is incredible. Like, most trolls just get aggressive and obstinate when they’re backed into a corner. This dingleberry sticks his inverse chest out and says ‘Yeah, I drink paint, what of it?’ and then makes an insinuation about weight but with broken child grammar. Guys, it doesn’t even matter what arguments you make anymore, so don’t bother. This Chode McMuffin thinks drinking freaking paint is something that people just do. The fight is over and we won. I’m sorry that your head is so thin because they had to use forceps to get you out of your horse mother, but you should go ahead and mix some furniture polish in with your next Sherwin-Williams cocktail and get some extra flavor in it.

2 Likes

i really made an account in 30 sec and I got u to write an essay about me On a oksu forum. We know who the real winner is

I think this is apropos to this conversation

You’re right. The winner is the guy who doesn’t admit to consuming paint, you sweet little dildo-child.

The grammar police are wild on this forum

I don’t think this guy is stupid. I think he is having a good time. I’m having a good time at least. This is gold. I am still holding out that this might be a regular. The lack of creativity is starting to wear on me, but hey. Paint will do that.

4 Likes

You received an ACT score of 34 and you can’t spell stomp or you’re? You also seem to think Oklahoma State University is in Alabama. Don’t even get me started on your grammar. Please forgive me if I’m a tad bit skeptical.

1 Like

I’m typing on a fvcking forum not a standardized test. You sound like a 70 year old English teacher with no social life

Your really that stupid huh. You do realize drinking paint would kill a person? Right?

1 Like

Your mom.

4 Likes

You should go try it out, just to be sure. Drink a lot of it though. You want to confirm your hypothesis.

Got heem!

1 Like

Just put 20K on Kansas moneyline Monday. Thanks for the free money oksu

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen.

There has to be a 60’s hippie song called Sweet Little Dildo Child…

2 Likes

Right? This has been entertaining, though. You don’t normally get to interact with people so inbred that their eyes move independently of one another. People usually keep them out back to tend to the livestock and make cryptic mention of ‘t’other one’ when referencing their children.

Don’t you have some chores to do?

Chores? I just made 8k off you guys losing Monday hahahah