Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

The three opponents we’ve played have beaten:

Lane College, North American University, Northern Arizona, and Bucknell. We sure are showing the college football world we deserve to not lose ranking🤷‍♂️.

1 Like

Baylor hasn’t beaten anyone either, so when we win that one, I guess we still won’t have anything going for us.

3 Likes

Osu better beat Baylor or it’s adios for another year. They just lost to an average BYU team.

We’re 4-7 against Baylor the last 10 years. I’d be careful counting your chickens before the eggs hatch.

2 Likes

4-7 really! Wow I would have thought different. I would have thought we were the second best team in the big twelve with all the consistency that Gundy has rolled out there. Maybe the consistency blurs my views some​:face_with_monocle::thinking:.

2 Likes

Your the won miss counting eggs.

Im the one that said baylor is going to miss their offensive players. Baylor has already proven they can lose. Baylor could easily have a losing recond after our game.

1 Like

Who knew Arizona St wasn’t good this year when scheduled 7-8 years ago

3 Likes

That’s a small example of the bigger problem, the bay sayers can’t see past there crimson and cream shaded glasses. Plus it’s hard to get good wifi connection from inside the single wide trailer.

3 Likes

And we’ve already proven that we struggle to beat them. Even when they’ve had to totally tear down their football program not once, not twice, but three times!!! All we’ve proven so far is we can beat a some schools that can win against FCS and NAIA opponents.

I see you’re already coming out with excuses. Doesn’t surprise me though. We see this every single week during the football season. If we lose in Waco, next thing you know you’ll be blaming Chad Weiberg for the loss.

Do you want to know why we’re gonna struggle in the Baylor game? Because of gundy’’s Bill Snyder brilliant scheduling. Going into a bye week after playing a FCS opponent right to playing the best team in the league. Stupid.

Yes we will see i know in 2 weeks we will not hear about dave again.

1 Like

Any of you want to take the bet that gundy loses to Dave and if gundy loses then you have to delete account? Put your money where your mouth is. Let’s see how much faith you have in gundy. (Michael, Roberto?

1 Like

You and Joe last year lost bets to us stating you would delete your account. Your word is no good here. However, I will take that bet with you. And when we do win? You better by God keep your end of the bargain. If not? I will come knock on your single wide door.

2 Likes

Your a liar

You got me mixed up with someone else maybe your boyfriend🤷‍♂️. I’m still waiting for Michael and Roberto to take that bet. They have all the faith in their coach that he is the best coach in the big 12 and he turning things around so you would think they would want to get rid of me but looks like they think gundy isn’t good in big games like me. I knew they didn’t. They just take the opposite side of us no matter what. Just like society now days

1 Like

It’s hard to see past someone who is light years ahead of you.

1 Like

Why would i want the stooges to drop. You guys gives us plenty to talk about. We laugh and laugh

1 Like

I said that? Mind showing me where this is?

You’re right. We give you plenty of time to display your lack of knowledge while we give you sources showing why you’re wrong.

3 Likes