Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

I just wanted to know how much faith you really had in your coach. Looks like about as much as I do.

1 Like

What heā€™ll do is wait to see if something really good happens, and then thatā€™s when he goes on the attack. If something bad happens he wonā€™t respond for a few days. Heā€™ll brag about how he was correct once out of the last ten years. Heā€™ll then prop up the season like we won the conference even though the trophy sits in Waco.

Then after beating a BB thatā€™s won as many bowl games in the last 28 years as Rutgers heā€™ll talk about how we have the best coach in the conference and ignore heā€™s been here longer than any coach in the conference. Then heā€™ll say ā€œtop 10 in wins!!!ā€ even though we have no trophies, and believe Gundy is right when he says ā€œWe have a logo too!!!ā€ despite not getting any top 25 recruiting classes and finding ourselves consistently on the outside looking in.

So no, if you factor in all these details we know exactly why he wonā€™t bet. He doesnā€™t want to be wrong even when you show him heā€™s wrong. He just doubles down and brings forward no credible sources while he does it.

1 Like

I would like to see any knowledge coming out of your post.

Arent you conflicted this weekend you gave dave vs matt .
Who of your heros win. Its at ames but not a nite game

1 Like

Not excuses you dumbasz, itā€™s reality. So you knew Arizona St would suck this year ? Be truthful now ? You canā€™t though. SMissouri why did they almost beat Arkansas like us last year. Whatā€™s your excuse on that ?

1 Like

Jeff your the last stooge we want off this site. Your rumors i always get a kick about.

By the way did you listen to mason and ford videos. They were talking about how they hate what gundy is doing.

2 Likes

Youā€™re an idiot Jeffy boy. If a dog is gonna bite you he wi do it as a pup , donā€™t worry about the physical part. You 3 mouth all you want, Iā€™m not Karnak to make predictions. Iā€™m enjoying the ride. You 3 numb nuts canā€™t enjoy a good whiskey !! Well excluding you Jeffy

2 Likes

Keep that in mind jug !!! Always remember you hold the tail :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

What does Gundy have to do with scheduling a bye week before the Baylor game?

2 Likes

Because they literally think Gundy is the AD.

1 Like

I donā€™t really care who wins to be quite honest. As long as both of them donā€™t beat Gundy again this season Iā€™ll be happy.

They only returned four starters on defense and two starters on offense for the 2022 season. Three players transferred in. Not to mention they had a lineman and two defensive backs injured that didnā€™t play against OSU.

So yes I knew they would suck. The best player they had was their running back. Does that satisfy you? Or would you like to continue arguing your stupidity?

Arkansas scored two touchdowns with 9 minutes left, and put the game to rest with almost a couple of minutes remaining. It didnā€™t take them a defensive stand in the red zone to avoid going to overtime with them like it did for Gundy.

So you knew that 7-8 years ago ? Wow youā€™re a complete dumbasx !!! They are usually a pretty good team, but you go ahead and stick to that idiotic idea
Arkansas still the same deal as us joy, they led Arkansas for over 3 quarters, so whatā€™s the difference

2 Likes

AP voters must be just as wacky as the AP writers since they still canā€™t figure out the difference between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. This quote is from an AP article on ESPN . . . " No. 4 Michigan, No. 5 Clemson, No. 6 Oklahoma and No. 7 USC all held their spots. The only change in the top 10 was No. 8 Kentucky flip-flopping with No. 9 Oklahoma. Arkansas stayed at No. 10.

2 Likes

I do wonder how many vote we steal from uo.

2 Likes

Iā€™m making the bet. Not them. You, and your merry band of bois need to put up or shut up. Besides, we all know that in real life, you would never call me a liar to my face. Or anyones. You have hen house ways.

3 Likes

Now we know there are negatives to playing these schools.

Why do you his to yourself.
Ok so here is a list
Brian kelly has no power five titles i know kind of chitty.

Harbgaugh has 1 and the same wins over tosu.
James Franklin.
Lane kiffin brent and shark.
Mel tucker has 1 winning season not looking good this season
Pat Fitzgerald

Mario Cristobal has 2 one he went 4and 3 in covid year.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to know that when the scheduling is done years before hand. Years!

2 Likes

What negatives would those be?

1 Like

When was pine bluff a good team to schedule?

1 Like