Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

So that’s the goal? Go to a bowl and never win the conference? How many bowls do you need to win to mean you are better than the ones who are winning the conference?

Where does it say that 10 bowls in 10 years and zero conference titles is better than 8 bowls in 10 years and 3 conference titles.

I don’t know. At one minute, you act like 3 bowls in a row is some kind of benchmark standard of excellence, then you act like going to a bowl is nothing. If it’s nothing, then Gundy wasn’t working with much. If it’s awesome to go to 3 in a row, then going to 15+ in a row is pretty spectacular.

3 Likes

You keep talk about titles. Tell me this jug. Why is uo ,texas and usc going to tuffer leagues. Texas has had a title since 2009. Come on buddy do titles matter

2 Likes

That’s y’all’s standard of excellence.

They don’t matter to the ones who can’t win one. We’ll see how the OU fans react when they haven’t won one in 7 years or so. The OU coaches will be playing them down just like Gundy.

Usc and Texas lol yea we know ou is down 17 in the first quarter. It going to be tuff in the sec

2 Likes

Jug your idea is to fire good coaches to elevate the team.
With riley not doing great at uo. Him leaving would be the same. Brent is down 17. How has uo gotten better.
All i have heard was Brent will make the defense tuffer they gave up 27 to tcu. In 1 quarter.

I kmow you have thought brent is is the man

2 Likes

What was Gundy’s record the first year?

Dude are you serious is ou program in tge same state as osu’s back then.
How many natty rings does brent got.

This is why no one takes you seriously. I say something you can argue so you deflect off topic thinking your a genius. This is why hold the cows tail is your best job. Im sure down at the moonshine shack your the top hillbilly.

2 Likes

How many players are in those national rings? I’m sure he’ll be talking about the players he had to get rid of to build Sooner Culture. Lol

It’s consistent and good, occasionally reaching for excellence. I don’t know what else you want than that.

2 Likes

Jug wants a Briles type of program …. Win at all costs and a thuggish program

In the last 10 years there has been 5 conference championship trophies given out to teams other than OU. OSU got zero. You are chiming in on top ten wins in the last 10 years but we can’t win 1 championship trophy in ten years? OU has dominated the conference for all 10 years.

No I don’t but I noticed Baylor has been in the conference championship game twice in the last 5 years. And that’s without Biles. Yet you a holes are content never winning anything but crappy bowls.

You cant ask jug what he wants if you expect a real answer. He always goes straight to titles. That it.

1 Like

That’s it 1-16 , You would think they would get tired of the abuse here :roll_eyes: lots of football left…
Jug thinks a NY6 bowl win over ND is a crappy bowl …okay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure his and Joey boi’s momma didn’t finish licking them off when they were new.

2 Likes

The only way you could get him to understand a fact, like I did above. Is to hit Him in the face with a shovel, repeatedly. And that still wouldn’t help.

2 Likes