Oklahoma State Has Fifth-Best Odds of Winning Big 12 in 2021

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-has-fifth-best-odds-of-winning-big-12-in-2021/

OSU is 25-1 to win the conference. 25-1!

What is it about TCU brand that keeps them in the conversation? I just dont get it

2 Likes

Who do you think most the people on here will blame? Sanders or Gundy?

What r we blaming either for? Getting great odds to win a lot of money, when we win the big 12​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Me winning 80 dollars of your 100 will fill really good.

Well dumbess I’m not putting 100 on ou like u will.
I only need to lay down 4 to make more then u could dream of backing ou.

U always say how many people hate gundy.
But football season tickets r on record pace.
We picked for 5th so if everyone hates gundy and r going to get 5th why is everyone buying.
Gundy has a better relationship with the new president and ad. Gundy said he never got the support in 16 years as he is getting now.
And better lay down 125 to get that 100.
Ride pokes ride

There’s not 1 in 2500 of the people on here that truly believe that OSU could win the conference. That says more about Gundy than Sanders.

That statement started off wrong and never went anywhere.
First there is 1 in 2 of this conversation that think we can win the title.
U really hate the fact I dnt hate gundy. Which I love that fact.

Of course tickets are on record pace. Anything that was limited or unavailable this past year is on record pace. Concerts, sports, vacations. I go to games because I like OSU football. I don’t go for Gundy.

I’d be willing to make a little wager if you are needing new steps for your trailer house.

That record pace has been trending for the last few years prior to the epidemic

Unlike u most people dnt live in trailer house.
I would save ur money to fix the holes in ur theory.

I’ve made money every year but 1 over the last 7 years. So no holes in my theory.

So ur due to lose again. Good to know.

Are you talking about Gundy?

I see u ran out of steam. It happens faster and faster.
When u act me or gundy personal then I know ur done with real discussion. It took u only to ur second reply to bring out ur childish remarks. When u grow up come back.

You’re right, no steam here. Just pure factual analysis.

U brought up trailer house and redirect a pun to gundy.
So where are these facts u speak of. Even the 1 and 2500 jab was a wish not a fact.
The only fact here with u is u don’t know what facts r.

Less than 1 out of 2500 is pure fact. Just like less than 19% believe he could ever win the conference again.