Oklahoma State Has Fifth-Best Odds of Winning Big 12 in 2021

Sixteenth year of mediocrity…
A tradition like no other…

That’s more than an adequate sample size to determine what lies ahead…

1 Like

So we’ve had 16 years of just mediocrity? Hm okay

1 Like

I know! Way overrated.

Man, wait until you look up our history prior to the last 16 years. Guys, don’t spoil it for him.

1 Like

16 years of mediocrity a ton of teams would trade us for without thinking about it.

1 Like

And a bunch of teams would have fired their coach several years ago. Are our goals closer to Kansas or Texas?

Closer to Kentucky’s than either.

Only blue bloods would fire gundy. And we know we’re not blue bloods. And when non blue bloods fire winning coaches for some reason they do worse.
Another topic that shows ur stupid by bring up again and again.
U have one point ou loses. Even or title game deal see wrong. We finished with ou the only team with more second finish.

Finished 2nd once.

It’s funny u are getting old. Memory is just not as good. We had to 2nds. I dnt know who ur fact finder is but u admitted to 2 last time.

Maybe the Mississippi school but stoops is only above 500 half the time.

Name them.

It’s splitting hairs.

Mostly the comparison to Kentucky is my affinity for Stoops having to win 7 games to get his extra year compared to Gundy’s being automatic.

3 Likes

I would but like I said we went thur this before. U admitted it then it’s not my problem u got goat roper All-Timers.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I didn’t think you could.

I sure gundy would be in that boat if he had losing seasons half the time.

I will look it up for u. But I will give u a hint 1 year we tied tcu and beat them. 1 year we tied west Virginia and beat them. If u need the years well u can wait.

Just remember that you said if it’s a tie the team with the better overall record gets the higher placement not the team that won the head to head.

Going into the title game it’s just based on the record in conference and head to head is the first tie breaker.
The reference to best record was to why they but us above 2 teams in 2018 had no actual relevance to placing.
I which u would go get that football and now statistics for dummies. I know it’s cheap to have me spell out all ur misunderstanding of the world.

I totally understand, whatever excuses or jumping through hoops to try and make Mediocre Mike look better.