Oklahoma State Hires Auburn's Derek Mason as Defensive Coordinator

@joe15

Hey man!!! There are two of you on here that donā€™t even know what a half back is. Just doing my part educate.

Itā€™s pretty simple really. Itā€™s not like itā€™s a secret the offense struggled during the season. Let me ask you a question. In both of OSUā€™s losses this season which unit was the last one on the field?

In OSUā€™s biggest wins this year what unit struggled?

1 Like

Half back - n. - the part of your brain you got to keep after your lobotomy

2 Likes

I was reading Michael Hunterā€™s Instagram account and saw that heā€™s now the OSU defensive backs coach. https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHvPugr3Hy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It was just a week prior to that the reports had him going to Ohio State ā€¦ so Iā€™m glad to see Hunter sticking around!

The offense and special teams

Notre Dame throwing for 500+ yards was nothing of note regarding our defense?

1 Like

I would ask you if you had any faith in our offense making a come back win once we were down 28-7? I guess you mustā€™ve missed the second half where the defense practically shut ND down.

Coach Joe you canā€™t have it both ways. Yes I watched the whole game. You cannot say in the bowl game that the offense struggled when they scored 37 and Sanders had 371 passing and 125 rushing. OSU had 34 First downs and totaled 605 yards versus a Top 5 team. You also cannot say the defense didnā€™t struggle when they gave up 300+ yards passing and 28 points at the half. the Irish were 11-20 on 3rd down, had 27 First downs, 551 total yards and scored 35 points.

1 Like

Coach Joe, no I didnā€™t have any faith in a comeback because our offense and defense were not playing well. As well, I knew the biggest comeback in Cowboy history was 20, so it seemed bleakā€¦.but watch I did and when scored on the first possession of the second half , I thought we had a chance.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say they struggled in the bowl game. I said they struggled in the first half (which they did) and I said they struggled in the Big 12 championship game (which they did).

I didnā€™t say the defense didnā€™t struggle. I just said it was obvious they shut ND down in the second half. ND pretty much got a garbage touchdown with little time left.

Do you know how to read?

So you mean to tell me out of all the games this season, where the defense a majority of the time, has been excellent in the 2nd half. That you didnā€™t think they would be able to replicate that at all in the bowl game?

I had faith in the defense because theyā€™ve proven to us over and over again they had what it takes to make the necessary stops in the 2nd half of the football game. The offense would always prove to us they canā€™t finish a game winning drive.

Yeah, I know how to read.
Fl_lCK YOU!
Do you know how to read?

1 Like

Yes I do know how to read that. I just donā€™t understand how claim you can read and totally get it wrong?

Read your last post