Oklahoma State Lands 2023 Safety Tywon Wray Jr

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-lands-2023-safety-tywon-wray-jr/

Wray says the Cowboys got a steal.

I hope he’s a steal as well.

1 Like

Guy is 4.43 at 6’3". Physically he has it. Wait and see.

Oh but look mason is actually recruiting. Did we every see knowless with recruits

2 Likes

I’ve heard several times that recruits have a great admiration of Mason.

4 Likes

Really like this pickup, I’m having dreams of him and Kendal Daniels roaming the backfield together. Potentially two NFL guys there.

3 Likes

Love his size and speed. !!! Could be a good one. Another under the radar kid

3 Likes

Sneaky pickup for us

3 Likes

A kid gets his FIRST power 5 offer, I venture to say that he would admire any coach behind it. jmho…

If only ‘admiration’ had our secondary playing together. …like at some point in time, they had all met!! :thinking:

2 Likes

That goes 2 ways. You have malcolm or you have cobb.

1 Like

You have conference winners or you have Gundy.

1 Like

Hows that work out riley has no conference titles at usc.

Maclom stayed and beat riley. But, i know you got to get your daily title jab in

1 Like

Riley has 4 in the last 6 years and his team played for one other. How has Gundy done in that time. A person might describe it as mediocre. Some might describe it as piss poor.

1 Like

Lol yes most would say your sad.

Would you are having a personal moment do you pull out riley’s pic. You know a title post has nothing to do with this kid. You just got to do your daily cry. You know riley hasnt won anything with out stoops players

1 Like

When did Jalen Hurts and Caleb Williams play for Stoops?

1 Like

Lol one of those giys was sabans player and the other difd win any titles. So like usaul you made no point

1 Like

Isn’t interesting that Riley keeps playing for conference titles and winning most while developing quarterbacks that can actually start in the NFL. Yet Gundy just keeps coming up short in the conference and development of quarterbacks.

1 Like

Its interesting that your so stupid to think riley did this.
He only recruited 1.
How many number 1 players has a school like osu been able to recruit.

Look at it this way. His brother is suppose to be a genius. Why hasnt he recruited a number 1.

Ou and usc will recruit top ten with out riley. He hasnt done anything special

1 Like

He looks really fast on tape. With that size and speed he’ll be a great addition, even if its just for special teams. If he’s smart, then we might have hit the jackpot. I like all these big safeties. Kendle Daniels, Kam Franklin, Tywon Wray. All tall and fast!

3 Likes

Name one coach who has More starting quarterbacks in the NFL today.

1 Like

In the last 6 years he only recruited 2. And rattler wont get get a heisman may not go pro. Being at ou and usc getting top qb have more to do with it then riley.

Go look at any top 5 player at any spot most are able to start as freshman. All are projected as nfl players. So he messed up rattler. Williams was ready to play. I know you have no idea about playbooks. But, ou didnt use all there playbook with williams. So it was more williams natural ability then rileys playbook.

1 Like