Oklahoma State Lands 2023 Safety Tywon Wray Jr

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ar1 Youre wasting your time.

1 Like

I know but no matter what he says he canā€™t help Gundy win the conference.

1 Like

Hes been all over this forum about a year ago saying what Riley and USC wouldnt do. Now a year laterā€¦he has yet to come on here and eat any crow over it. Buffoon.

Rattler has so far been disappointing. Not ALL 5 Star gusy pan out. Some of that is on the player himself. Rattler has been known to be a bad teammate. Not a team guy. I do put some blame on Riley for Rattlers last year at OU. Riley obvioulsy had a foot out the door and had hitched his wagon to Caleb Williams. But for anyone to discredit Linoln Riley for his ability to run an offense or develop QBā€™s is againā€¦a buffoon. Baker Mayfield. Jalen Hurts. Kyler Murray had been castoffs at the time they showed up with Lincoln. HIs track record speaks for itself

2 Likes

Lol again your hitch your wagon that knows nothing about football. Jug holds horse tail and cleans stabbles for a living.

You think riley developed these qbs. Seem like all were ready to play before they meet riley.
Rattler is a fine example of riley hype.

Telling this how much better is he better then his brother.

1 Like

To whom it may concern:

Keyshawn Blackstock. JUCO OL portal guy. OU just pulled out of the recruiting of him. Why? He and his father opened their visit with asking about NIL opportunities. Bill Bedenbaugh told him that they dont discuss NIL stuff with recruits. They have parted ways with each other. That just happened within the last 24hrs

1 Like

Lol i just read an article by sports talksc. They were told that south Carolina wasnt in, was because they didnt show as much nil as the other 5 schools in his final list.

So there is a problem. Lol

1 Like

TCU lands another Bama transfer btw. Outside of the two Tulsa guys our transfers are pretty meh.

1 Like

Disagree with that. OSU has done pretty well. The WR from WSU is a good player.

Gundy couldnā€™t get a bama portal guy to commit to his program even if he had 1 million to give the kid. TCU wants championships thatā€™s the difference between osu and all other schools. Gundy= piss poor recruiting. Smartest man in the room that guy.

1 Like

Easier to hang on to his job and Houdini all the fans with a class of three stars than with 4star guys. To much expectations come with highly rated classes and gundy knows he would loose just as many games with highly rated guys because he knows heā€™s a mediocre at best coach. His wife has his nuts in her purse.

2 Likes

No they are wasting our time have to wade through the same crap every day

4 Likes

Ketchup didnā€™t you tell us Venableā€™s would win 8-9 games this year , last year ? How many do you predict this year ? Riley got a developed Hurts dropped in in lap ? Murray was misused at ATM, Baker was his one that he developed

1 Like

I predicted OU to play for the Big 12 title. I had them winning as little as 8, with possibly getting to 10. I came on here months ago and ate crow over it.

Iā€™m going to wait to see what the roster looks like. Get back with me in February and Iā€™ll answer the question about the outlook for OU in 23ā€™.

Iā€™m not going to argue that Riley has been fortunate at times. But why have those guys chosen to come play for him? It wasnā€™t just coincidence. Those guys came to play for him. Be coached by him. Jalen Hurts sought out Riley. Murray did too. Caleb Williams has too. Listen, I canā€™t stand Riley. I hate how he went about his business. But the dudes track record for producing QBā€™s is above reproach right now. If you and your buddy wanna say heā€™s overrated or not very goodā€¦ā€¦.you look foolish because of what heā€™s produced to show you otherwise

1 Like

Never said he wasnā€™t a good QB coach. You pulled that out of your arse ! Riley has been lucky along with being good. You think he didnā€™t want to go to the SEC because he knew it would be much tougher to make the playoffs ? You want a discussion but you keep calling us clowns and ignorant, try having the discussion instead of saying we are wrong all the time. You know uo will try to stay in the BB ranks and the only way to do it is have money relative to the star players

1 Like

Dude, I call you a clown when you say ignorant stuff that youā€™re clearly wrong about. I already muted your BFF, so I donā€™t even see his anymore. You have a long way to go to get to his level of dumbassery.

You asked about my OU prediction. I answered it nicely. The worst thing I said was that you look foolish for saying something along the lines of sounding like Riley hasnā€™t been a good QB coach or offensive mind. How has he been lucky? Those guys didnā€™t just fall into his lap. They sought him out. You winning the lottery is luck. People intentionally giving you money isnā€™t.

1 Like

Listenā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m not responding to anymore discussion of recruits getting money. It isnā€™t happening in Norman & wonā€™t as long as the current leadership is in place. They will get money thru NIL to current players thru the collective. But never, ever to a recruit. It has not/will not happen. You obviously disagree. Youā€™re wrong. Moving on.

How many times do I have to say no coach is offering money to sign. Iā€™ve said it at least 4 times. But the recruits know there is a pot of gold after signing depending on their value. A kid getting 40k a year is more than a lot of families make in a year

1 Like

Yeah you flip flip brotha. You literally said this ā€œ The kicker is thinking we are dumb enough to think they arenā€™t giving money to recruits.ā€

Thatā€™s saying GIVING MONEY TO RECRUITS. Your words. Not mine. So you can talk outta both sides of your mouth if you want. Just donā€™t be surprised when people argue with you.

I did say that !! That was my post. If you look into it closer instead of thinking I said they are paying
ā€œrecruits ā€œ it was referring to portal money instead of paying them before they sign. Your reading comprehension isnā€™t too goodā€¦ā€¦arguing is what you like

So me assuming you meant recruits when you said recruitsā€¦ā€¦.is my fault. Got it. Iā€™ll try to be better. I think you may need to look up the definition of the word recruit as it pertains to college athletics

So what do they do with the money if they donā€™t give it to recruits ? Hard to believe itā€™s not going to recruits" Againā€¦ā€¦I guess thatā€™s my mistake for reading what you said.

See, maybe a better idea going forward would be for you to clean up your verbiage or be better at the written word. Getting big mad when someone assumes you mean paying recruits money when you actually say ā€œgiving money to recruitsā€ā€¦ā€¦is a YOU problem.