Oklahoma State Makes Top 8 for Four-Star OT Zalance Heard

Thats profound. You should help biden. Captain obvious strikes again.

1 Like

I was thinking the same :joy::joy: perhaps he helps Kamala ? Or both, one or the both are just plain dumb !! Iā€™m talking street gutter profound illiteracy, jug falls into that category :joy:

Didnā€™t figure yā€™all would understand 3 is better than 1. Also folks on here are Barry Sanders fans not Bernie Sanders.

1 Like

Your not a fan of anything but winning no matter the cost. I know you can sling chit any where. Until you can tell me how to get kids to want to come to towns like Manhattan lubbock and stillwater shut up.

1 Like

I can tell you how NOT to get kids to come.

1. Lose to your rival over 80% of the time.
  2. Win 1 conference title in 20 years.
  3. Play a 5th year walk on over a 4ā˜†recruit when you are losing 2/3 of your conference games.
  4. Make the most known thing about the football program your stupid ace haircut.
1 Like

You just showed more ignorance than joy , jug !! Wear your hair in a certain style ? Most kids probably like that about him, youā€™re too stupid to know. Your best maybe the Corndog over Spencer :crazy_face: When Spencer got to play the next year you saw why he didnā€™t start over Corndog !! Say what you will about Corndog, he won some games for us and looked bad in 2 or 3ā€¦. One thing no one will ever accuse you of is being smart jug !!! You are like a recording that stuck in replay , 1 conference titleā€¦3-14ā€¦ā€¦ pitiful excuse for a human

1 Like

Losing 2/3 of conference games is a complete lie. Of course you have troubles with math. 1 year does make everything true.

Your a loser and want the same for everyone else.

1 Like

Wow what a hypocrite!!! I quote exactly what you say and then you try to deny ever saying anything.

What double standards are we talking about here?

Maybe you can point out why weā€™ve recruited better than Baylor recently and still canā€™t win a conference title? I like how you never answer that question.

I donā€™t know, but if someone put a gun to my head and said pick Gundy at OSU the next four years, or Rhule/Aranda at Baylor the next four years Iā€™m putting my life on Aranda or Rhule winning a conference title sooner than Gundy.

Donā€™t misquote me here. I said every 3-4 years. And I mostly definitely didnā€™t say once every 17 years!!! Actually, Gundy should probably have three conference titles by now. I would be fine with that. Iā€™ve become accustomed to watching him (more often than not) finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in big games. Why you continue to believe he can do something he consistently proves he canā€™t do is beyond me :man_shrugging:.

Are you telling me this or asking a question because you donā€™t know?

What I would like to do is have stability (like Gundy loves to claim) and get a conference title once every 3-4 years. Dantonio did it at Michigan State and Petersen did it at Washington. Thatā€™s not something thatā€™s impossible to do at OSU no matter how much you think it is. Itā€™s especially not going to be impossible once weā€™re finished watering down the conference. So what will your excuse be for Gundy not winning a conference title once OU and Texas are out of the picture?

Are you too slow joy to recognize I donā€™t give a chit what Michigan St has done or Washington in the far NE that no one even watched How many times have we told you Mich. St. is in far better recruiting country !! Enough recruits around that area to fill 4-5 D1 teams. He should win it more than once !! Between you and the other stooges , I think you are Curly !!

There is a big difference in you remembering what you say and my sarcasm you take out of context.

Only you would justify stupidity because of a gun to your head.

1 Like

What was our conference record in 2018? Maybe you have trouble with fractions. How about losing 66%? Does that make you feel better?

1 Like

You can read i point out 1 year does mean any thing.
You really are messed up jug if you cant bring more to the table eat in the chit shed.
Even a dog will stop chasing its tail

1 Like

Make all the excuses you want. You donā€™t think Michigan State has a problem with Ohio State and Michigan in their backyard too? Or how about Notre Dame? Under Dantonio ( 13 seasons) Michigan State only had a top 25 recruiting class four times. Their highest recruiting ranking being 16th.

Stop acting like Michigan State is this great school that really good recruits want to go to. Coaching makes a big difference. You just keep making all these excuses and giving a bunch of BS reasons why Gundy canā€™t win another conference title. You say theyā€™re in far better recruiting country, and according to Roberto that belongs to the state of Texas. So it looks like you two better has that out. Wellā€¦ā€¦forget it. You and Robert are the same person anyway.

You ride the bandwagon after one really good season for the first time in 10 years, and then make tons of excuses for when we donā€™t have the year weā€™re projected to have. Youā€™re the very definition of a hypocrite.

You have serious issues. Im not on any wagon. You tho my friend are tied by 1 leg off that wagon. Bounce your head as you go.

1 Like

You were bouncing your head around from 2012 until 2021 when Gundy finally had a second season with any kind of merit to it. It has to take luck for Gundy to prove you right on something. Always has and most likely always will.

Joy there is other chit going on. Go stand next to a wall and repeat your stuff.

1 Like