Oklahoma State Makes Top 8 for Four-Star OT Zalance Heard

Leach was talking about lynching. Im pretty sure leach has said a bunch of weird crap.
Yes he has had 2 teams that are happy with NO TITLE GAMES.

It is funny leach puts a kid in the dog house a gets fired but your favorite hc gundy cant get fired, plus school want him well he has a job.

Joy do you see how this works.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about. According to Gundy’s standard he stated a couple of years ago if you finish 2nd it’s equal to finishing last. So if you’re happy with getting no more conference titles then he’s the right man for the job. I guess we are just as invested in it like those others schools are for Leach.

If Gundy really believes in that standard then by his own measure he considers himself a failure while fans such as yourself consider him to be a tremendous success. Do you see how this works?

Your chasing your tail.
You have only double standards. Go cry about a new thing you’ve beat this one to death. Nothing you say is rite or important.

1 Like
  • When Gundy fails to meet expectations you make excuses for him.

• When he gets lucky one year and exceeds expectations you call everyone stupid. (Even though consistently more often than not he’s finished below his projection).

• When he’s 1-4 at winning conference titles you make excuses for him.

• When he tells fan that stability is better than winning championships you rally behind him.

• When Baylor wins more conference titles than us you make the excuse it’s Waco and Texas (even though we do better in recruiting than Baylor more often than not). Did you ever think it might have something to do with coaching?

• When he goes 2-3 as a favorite in Bedlam you make excuses for him.

• When we played a crap game against Missouri State you made excuses for injury. (Even though we have a hell of a lot more talent than Missouri State).

• You keep mentioning Gundy beating Texas like it’s a big deal when even Kansas seems to have no problems beating Texas. So who doesn’t beat Texas?

• When Gundy publicly stated that stability is better than making the championship game you gargled Gundy’s marbles. Now you’re trying to say 2nd is really good. So who is the hypocrite here?

• When the offense fails to convert you most often blame it on player execution. Did you ever think that maybe some of the plays don’t fit the personnel on our roster?

So go ahead and tell me I have a double standard if you like. At least I’m not going to be known as Gundy’s excuse machine on PFB.

Dude your the one that thinks leach is a great coach with no title games.

You got massivr problems with yourself. Leach has never come close to the problems you have with gundy because he sucks.

Your always going on about perseason predictions. Which one? Who has us favored in those years. Ou and texas are alwats favored. We have never recruited as well as ou or texas so why do you keep saying were favored.

GUNDY GUNDY GUNDY GUNDY GUNDY.

Should i stopped at 3 and hoped you turn in to your real troll self. Hope 5 times didnt give you a stroke.

1 Like

We were favored to win the conference in 2013 and make the title game in 2017. Gundy still found a way to get 3rd both those seasons. Gundy Gundy Gundy Gundy Gundy Gundy!!!

Holder had more sense than to fire Gundy and face the backlash he would have got had he you buffoon…. This isn’t getting a 5 man golf team together, which Holder was good at. Fire Gundy and go 4-8 and he would have been out and he knew it. He wasn’t about to ruin his legacy

1 Like

Your not even doing your best rainman. Go take your meds

1 Like

Replacing the worst Bedlam football coach ever doesn’t sound difficult.

1 Like

Gundy is not even close to worst jug. Gundy is basically at par with the schools bedlam. Stop going down that rabbit hole. You get lost to many times.

1 Like

Name a coach who has lost more Bedlam’s.

Name one with more wins.

1 Like

See that’s the problem though. You have no idea what would’ve happened if Gundy left. You’re just making assumptions, and I’d hate to tell you this but assumptions aren’t guarantees🤷‍♂️.

Do my best at what? Telling the truth and presenting the facts? You’re right. It’s kind of difficult combating the stupid non-factual garbage that you spew on here.

Your the one with no facts. The only things you argue on is titles and bedlam.

You say we have no idea if a new coach would do worse.
We have leach him self as facts. Tech hot rid of there best coach ever and see what has happened. Gundy has none more at osu.
Look at ksu. They rehired their best coach. I think they did better on their second hire.

Your the one that has no proof a new coach will do better. You havent proved we need a new coach.

1 Like

So facts then. Got it.

I’ve given you plenty of examples of coaches that aren’t Leach that could be a realistic get and make OSU just as competitive as Gundy has or even better. It’s not my fault you ignore these examples because it fails to fit your narrative.

And you have no proof that a new coach would do any worse than Gundy🤷‍♂️. Hiring new coaches doesn’t seem to be bothering Baylor that much.

1 Like

I’m not making assumptions joy , If Holder had done suck a nut job he would faced such an uproar from alum like you’ve never heard. Assumptions my azz, mark it down , that what would have happened

1 Like

You have given a list longer then the are teams. You name ever coach. You main problem is you dnt remember what you say. I have made comments on you " coaches list". I did not say all were bad. I have explained why they could not be 100%.

You made a list of things you dnt like about gundy. Alot of those qualities are the same with some of your coaches you want. Goes back to your double standards.

I admitted we had some issues a couple of years ago. But, you cant cry more after a 12 and 2 season. You show poor judgment.

You point out Baylor. Everyone else have point out 50 bad hires.
Answer me this would ruhle have done better if he stayed. Will dave do great after 4 more years. Unknown crap you ignore

1 Like

Here’s your deal joy , you want a championship every other year. From a school that has won one and shared another in 75 years. Our record during the time since Gundys has been here has climbed well above.500 ? I know you joy you had rather have a championship one year and suck to beat hell for 3 years. I know what you will write so just save it :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

:crown::crown::crown: > :crown:

1 Like