Oklahoma State Makes Top Lists for Trio of 2023 Prospects

Gundys the only coach you criticize joe joe

:scream: sure joy, I have. I understand what gundy is doing.
So I’m not going to call out every play, like you do. Gundy teams tend to do better as the year goes on, beside injuries.

When I talk about flags that is to do with coaches. Years ago we were worse. This year we had troubles with it. Reciever blocking. All things the got better. I have less to talk about with gundy.

Josh still leaves pitchers in to long. Boynton trunovers a as high or high at the end of the year. Gundy has improved from 2018. I have talked about bubble screens in the past.

You put weird expectations on gundy. Like recruiting. Go look at Neal brown, they have 70 offers out for receivers. That just example. How can you truly evaluate, vet and keep in contact with that meaning players. Brown not just doing 5 stars blank coverage. 25% of his offers dnt have rankings.
With the new coaches and nil I dnt see us having a great class. I already see that so I’m not going to cry about it. Everytime a new coach comes in they get a kid we would normally get. Also we dnt have free scholarships. I think we have 8 as of now. You talk about portal you have to have guys go to the portal. We only have 7 scholarships guys that have to leave. So we got to have jr and redshirt jr leave the program.

When you can evaluate the whole system, then come back to me.

I’ve criticized Boynton before.

When about what.

Even on somethings I " criticized" boynton about, you have defend against it. Even boynton was critical on what I was talking about. So you either dnot know anything or your just arguing. I’m going with both.

When? All I’ve seen you say is give him time.

Reaching the Natty game qualifies doesn’t it?

Looks like we’re just not very persuasive with all our winning we’ve been doing then. :man_shrugging:

I’ve consistently said Boynton needs to be better. I’ve said it about 100 times already on here. If Boynton doesn’t do better next season then consider giving him the boot.

My bad. Thought you were referring to football since Roberto keeps changing the subject.

Joey it’s not a new phenomenon. It’s not even about gundy. It’s about hype. Look at boynton. Good recruiting, like these other coaches they will have to win.

You mean like the last two coaches at Baylor have been able to do?

Those are 500 coaches. I know your riding Dave rite now, he still needs more then 2 years. Just like boynton had 1 good year. I have Baylor higher then most of the experts. Why are they not sold on Dave like you are.

He only needed two years so far to win just as many conference titles as Gundy.

According to SI they have Baylor ahead of OSU. Guess they feel higher on Aranda than Gundy.

Dude stop it. There are a ton of predictions, you found one that fit your narrative. Alot have them at 4th or 5th.
I have seen them picked 1st too. Most have us at 3rd.

More then 2 years to show us how good Dave will be. Get back to me after 5. You really are a moron.

New coach shine washes off around 3 then more and more. If he is good he will be around.

I do know tosu is looking to grab baylors qb commit. Since he got selected to the elite 11.

I know you dnt care girls won their first we game 4 to 2 over Arizona

This isn’t necessarily criticism, you could say this about every coach out there at times. You’re awfully specific on Gundy be more specific on boynton

1 Like

No biggie. Carry on.

We have a commit, I think, who will be heading to Elite 11 as well.

1 Like

I was talking about baylor’s because it be nice that tosu took away something shiny. And they would have to scramble to get another.

Yes we have Flores. He also got mvp at one of rivals camps last week.

Don’t let joy push you around. We all know who changes the subject to football on a basketball post.

I don’t let anybody push me around online. It’s ludicrous! Haha! But thanks for the advice.

1 Like