Oklahoma State Makes Top Lists for Trio of 2023 Prospects

If we never point out things that need to be improved on then we’re doomed to accept mediocre or average results.

Your rite joy. Where would gundy be with out captain obvious. You will single Handley save our program.

It’s weird you only want to help gundy with your observations. Boynton is going to Cleveland this year, you mite wantvto give him some pointers to revenge last years loss.

Don’t know what you’re talking about. We beat Cleveland State last year. Weird how you claim to know everything about OSU sports. Then at the same time you’re too dumb to figure out who we beat and lost to.:man_shrugging:

Come on joy. Just because you can keep straight which of those small schools beat boynton doesn’t mean you know anything. Really Cleveland Oakland. Both had land in it. If one can do it I would be worried.

Maybe you should check a schedule before making a stupid comment?

Why you never do.

Not consistently. There’s a difference between making a mistake once every few months to doing it on a weekly basis.

Joy the last time I was wrong I got a kickers name wrong. Get names wrong every 6 months is consistent.

But, your whole primes is wrong from the get go. You only state captain obvious chit, so your not help us or gundy out. Your consistent helpful observations ( be it wrong) is really just consistently nagging.

What the hell are you talking about? The last time you were wrong was yesterday you idiot.

Your a moron. I said I got the lil schools confused. You said I consistently are wrong. I guess I am, every 6 months I get a name wrong.

Doesn’t change your consistently giving useless advice daily.

But you only point out what their bad at not the giid things about the program. You’re the most negative fan out there

1 Like

I thought the defense was really good. How’s that for being positive?

1 Like

Joey just thinks EVERYONE else is to positive.

1 Like

It’s not always bad to criticize what needs improvement.

Joy I never said that it was bad to criticize. I do it on ever coach osu has. I also give every osu coach the praise they deserve.

You criticize gundy all year long. You double down on great years.

Baylor and Tech have had tremendous success in the past 3 years. 3 years does NOT make a blue blood.

I wish Joe would go Troll their pages instead

1 Like

One conference title in 17 seasons makes everything blue except blood.

1 Like

Tech has had tremendous success?

You’ve not once criticized Gundy. It’s always the player’s or fan’s fault for you. Stop lying!!