Oklahoma State NCAA Infractions

Say goodbye to Cade.

4 Likes

Game over boys and girls. That’s it!! Cade is gone… NCAA swingin the big stick

Loss of scholarships too

I mean, all you can do is laugh at this point.

It is WAY, past time the schools ditch the NCAA.

4 Likes

Losing three scholarships hurts the most in a sport that only has 12.

This is nail in the coffin stuff. So long, Coach B. So long Cade.

10 Likes

That is absolute f***ing bull.

4 Likes

Please God can this somehow be appealed

1 Like

What’s worse? The news or the incoming Kentucky and UNC fans tweeting in reply?

1 Like

YEP coach B is gone… Cade is also gone as well. Very sad

1 Like

Painfully obvious that fighting the NCAA is the best thing to do. Y’all are going to be disappointed when the Kansas and Arizona stuff starts to come down.

9 Likes

I know it isn’t as extreme but it sure feels like a death penalty for all the rebuilding we’ve been doing. Can we appeal and is there anyway we could keep this held up in appeals until after next season? (Yea, I’m reaching for anything)

Holder needs to go scorched earth right now, this is completely insane. He can’t take this sitting down, I think it would be a horrible look for him to not fight tooth and nail on this.

9 Likes

Can they appeal this?

Gunna have to. Probably won’t go anywhere. But you gotta try.

1 Like

What a joke, in no way does what happened justify this.

1 Like

They’ve cooperated with the NCAA at every step so far, so now turning and trying to fight this is probably going to look pretty hollow. As @leecothran said, the best thing to do anytime you get involved with the NCAA is to fight like hell.

I’m trying to think proportionately here… if the punishment is equally weighted (which it won’t be) I believe KU will get a death penalty for two years? I mean honestly, this is absurd! Shame on the NCAA.

We did everything right in terms of handling the situation and they still cut our throat. Lee’s right. Never cooperate, never work with them, never show a single sign of contrition. I hope Holder ties them up in red tape with appeals for years if he can.

@eddy called this three years ago.

1 Like

Does this mean Boynton is involved in any of this? I can’t imagine the penalty being this harsh without HCMB being involved in some ways.

Looking at another 10 years of bad basketball at Oklahoma State. What. A. Blow.