Oklahoma State Offers 2021 Four-Star Guard Tyty Washington

Did he get a bye so his team could rest before the championship game against Texas? The way I see it is that nationally speaking more people are talking about our basketball program than our football program. I wonder why that is?

1 Like

Gundy offers #1ā€™s all the time.
Well I would think people would be talking about the bb team sinceits bb season and their in the dance.
U really r a idiot
So ur making excuses.
Back when cade said they came to win the champ game u got a chubby. I said come back when they do.
Talks cheap
Iā€™m real proud of how boynton and team has done. And hope they do good in the dance
Its u Iā€™m making fun of. And the chit that u say.
I will say once the season is over and the appeal we will see what he has for next year.

Thats is so funny I do like ur post they make me smile.
Why would people talk more about the bb team during bb season. U kill me

U do know by doing the math. The 100th at a position is like the 20th in basketball.
Iā€™ll do some round # but even u can see my point.
Take 85 x100 =8500 thats fb players
300 x15= 4500bb players

When Cade Cunningham was asked about Oklahoma Stateā€™s goal:

ā€œWe didnā€™t come here just to beat Baylor. We came here to win a championshipā€

When Taylor Cornelius was asked about Oklahoma Stateā€™s goal:

ā€œI hope that we go to a bowl gameā€

Thatā€™s the difference between a coach trying to establish championship culture and a coach that accepts mediocrity.

Most national pundits agreed OSU basketball got screwed in their tournament seeding and are a trendy pick for a possible Final Four run.

When OSU football is mentioned most national pundits say ā€œThey canā€™t beat OUā€ or ā€œThey wonā€™t make their conference title gameā€.

Your right Robert. Talk is cheap. So until Gundy retires we probably shouldnā€™t even mention Big 12 Championship and Mike Gundy in the same sentence until he starts proving he can make it there more than once every 16 years.

I was wondering when u would blow up.
See the thing is cade was wrong and corndog was rite.
Well why dnt u retire until gundy does then we can enjoy everything.
I mean the last thing I need to hear is u making excuses for everyone else in the universe.

So Cade was wrong for wanting a championship and Taylor was right for not wanting one. Got it!! That tells me everything I need to know about how successful you want OSU athletics to be.

U donā€™t have any comprehension. Cade didnā€™t say they wanted to win he said they were there to win.

Itā€™s the same thing. They are physically there and he also wants to win. What do you not comprehend?

I have no idea what u think ur saying and dnt reword it.
The didnā€™t win.

They didnā€™t win it, but they at least made it there. They also had to beat the best team in the conference to get there too.

Yes Iā€™m happy with them.
But no one has walked on water.
Do u see an improvement next year

Yes

U do know the difference between improvement and getting more time to have more stats.
U mite look at the only returning starter. Since his minutes r about the same.

This team will still be good. They beat WV without Cade and Likekele.

1 Like

So ur saying we didnā€™t need to get the number 1 recruit.
We will see alot of guys have not gotten better.
And without a closer and making up 20 points per game

Thatā€™s why you go after high caliber recruits to bring in the following season. So you donā€™t try to miss a beat. You think Boynton just goes after only average players?

Yes

Problem is we donā€™t know how many scholarships we got.

Iā€™m just being real u r hoping.
Like if players double there out is not improvement if they double their time.
Also in the last two years the returning starts have not improved their #'s.
Without cade would we have closed these close games out
This is real issues u can think about till next year.