Oklahoma State Offers 2023 Quarterback Brock Glenn

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-2023-quarterback-brock-glenn/

Glenn is a three-star prospect from Tennessee.

1 Like

Didn’t Tim Rattay sign Ethan Bullock? I hope his QB selections work out. Only time will tell.

I thought Sean Gleason pulled him in last minute his first year?

2 Likes

Bullock came in February of 2020. I know Tim Rattay came in January 2020. I think it may have been one of those last moment QB signings. Don’t think Gleeson was recruiting him.

Bullock was just we could get. It doesn’t matter we got shane. And gunnar will be a great back up…

1 Like

Ah alright makes sense. If he was the primary recruiter on the Rangel kid I think he hit the jackpot. I could definitely be wrong but he looked good on tape

The whole deal about bullock was we were trying to get a guy in like brown. A guy like who has played passed hs. It didn’t work out. We’re not ou that has heisman sitting on the bench.
Brown came hoping to start. U can’t get guys coming if they want to play second. Since Sanders is the guy we had to hope a juco guy would work.
The portal is not a place u get players wanting a better bench to sit on.

1 Like

Why do I feel like this may happen to some of the players we have transferring out from OSU to places like Nebraska, Ohio State, and LSU?

1 Like

Those r good players they should play.
I dnt think they will be like woods.
Woods got a place that yes we should have been at.
But I dnt see the other guys excel more then they did here.

2 Likes

Dual-threat is the future. Can’t run means you’re making it a lot easier on defenses.

4 Likes

No, Bullock was offered before Rattay was in Stilly. Whoever scouted him stinks!

1 Like

I don’t feel like Hunter Anthony is going to start at Nebraska. I don’t feel like Tanner Mcalister is starting at Ohio State. I also don’t know if Bernard-Converse will be starting at LSU either.

1 Like

So far Tim ratty is in question to me. Haven’t seen much in the guy.

agreed, football has been changing that direction since the early 2000’s. thanks to creative newer style of offenses that allow average schools with average players/small athletic players to go out and compete with the big boys. even saban has picked up on it. when playing hs ball 2002-04 slowly I’ve notice pro style being fazed out and especially with schools going away from traditional 3-4 and 4-3 defenses. pro style only works great with big boys that can block and talent, even with a average QB with a talented line can win games. unfortunately a lot of them seem to all get scooped up by the blue blood schools.

I’d pass on this guy, I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be the Gundy boys for the foreseeable future locking in the QB position. I’d like to get a couple juco guys for mop up duty that’s proven in case the worst happens. It’s going to be probably hard to get a 4* with coaches sons at competition for the spot for the next 2-3yrs unless he’s not afraid to compete. No shots taken at the Gundy’s. The Gundy boy we got now kinda reminds me of Zac Robinson or Chelf.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a quarterback on the roster that can win a conference title.

1 Like

Why does that not surprise anyone u would say that.

1 Like

I would say the main reason is 1 conference title in 17 seasons.

1 Like

Jug we all know ur rainman act.

2 Likes

I’ve never actually watched this next one, I believe his name is Gage, but I saw a short clip of him at a qb clinic and he looks legit. He looks bigger and stronger than Gunnar

2 Likes