Oklahoma State Offers 2023 Quarterback Brock Glenn

He is taller. Not sure if I would say he is big. But he could bulk up. He plays baseball too.

Come on Gundy/Rattay,do better.& aim higher. I guess, their just looking for a backup for Garrett or Gunner

If Gunnar Gundy does get the gig after Sanders leaves I just hope he doesn’t go winless in college against OU like daddy did.

2 Likes

You can’t have a backup when they keep leaving.

You’re correct! Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are nothing compared to Lamar Jackson and Trey Lance!!

2 Likes

Why do you think they leave Joey ? Playing time
You won’t keep a kid that thinks he can play, they all think the NFL is their next stop….maybe you could make a contribution to pay whoever is backup to make sure they stay … Gheez

1 Like

This is OU’s last season in the BIG12 so won’t be a Bedlam game unless they face them in a bowl game. If you were a know it all Osu fan like you claim to be in all these post you’d know this

It’s not OU I’m worried about. I think we’ve established that 3-14 against them (and beating them when they have down years) is grounds enough to tell us we’ll never beat the while they’re good in the Gundy era. It’s Baylor who I’m worried about for the future.

Ur worried about ur shadow. Hope ur team wins more then 6 games this year.

1 Like

You’re right. I hope OSU wins more than 6 games next season.

1 Like

I wish you’d worry more about our basketball team having winning records

1 Like

I’m just treating it as I would in a 6-6 football season that everyone seems to praise around here.

Last I checked 7-6* isn’t a losing record

1 Like

Last I checked 80 teams make a bowl game while 68 teams make the NCAA tournaments, and there’s also 130 D1 football programs compared to 300 something in basketball.

1 Like

Yea 170 other teams that aren’t big enough to have d1 football great comparison! I can’t believe we can’t beat out those teams for ncaa appearances under boynton leadership

U do know there 2 other tournaments in basketball ball.
Joey we have gone thur this a ton. Half the teams can go 30 and 1 and can’t make the dance if they dnt win their own tournament. So stop acting like there are 300. All boynton has to is go 500 in league and 20 wins. Some times less. Going 500 or less won’t even get a nit invite. So he will have to do better.

1 Like

6 and 6 isn’t losing either.

What does that have to do with the number of teams I mentioned? It’s not they’re fault they don’t have big enough D1 programs for football and are D1 in basketball. If you got a problem with it complain to the NCAA about it instead of me.

Yes I do, but only one matters.

I guess they better start making the non-conference schedule a little tougher then. In football those G5 teams have to go undefeated nearly just to make an NY6 bowl or possibly the CFP.

Nobody is disagreeing he needs to do better. I’m just stating that it’s harder to make the tournament as a basketball program than making a bowl game as a football program.