Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Well when a school lose 10 guys there is a good chance. I know ou ksu Baylor tech have lost top recruits this year. Ku and Texas have had troubles with decommits. Kelly chose us over tcu because tcu yanked a recruits scholarship ( and we got that recruit). So what was ur question got so busy point out all the miss haps in the league I forgot.

From 2015 to 2019 OU’s top 9 recruits all stayed till they went to the pro’s or graduated. Compared to 2 of 9 for Gundy.

Moore more then likely had grade troubles he went to a juco.
Boomer and woods so what we get walkon for cowboy back.
If I was u I would wonder why woods wasn’t are qb, probably got fat.
Glass just was r 5th string ur making me cry.

1 Like

That’s a repeat so this is where I say blah blah blah I dnt care. Boynton had a kid leave this yr 2 last yr. And kicked players off.

Who are r two recruits that have stayed we need to correct that. That way to many to stay.
I say new stuff u never answer it unless u count repeats

1 Like

Didnt even read it. I gave up reading novels the put me to sleep.i did see it was from 5 months ago.
U really r getting more like joe.
They say that about married couples.

1 Like

Half their Dline couldn’t play till the year was almost over over dirty drug tests. You do remember don’t you ar :roll_eyes:. KState and Iowa state didn’t face those gorillas but we did. I swear you blow something outa the water and don’t know what you’re talking about. If you’re talking about Boomer, he was lazy, didn’t want to work. He didn’t transfer up for sure

1 Like

Well none of r transfer have made improvements.

1 Like

Woods had hands of stone plus I saw him whiff on blocks way to many times to think he was a loss. The tight end that transferred a couple of years ago and had a huge year at D11 didn’t get drafted and never got try outs

1 Like

Here is examples of 4 and 5 star chit. Shane and cade are two who had virus troubles. Could of used cade in the Baylor game. I want to see shane in the tcu oh yea he was busy getting his second virus deal.

1 Like

How do you do that ar when they don’t work ?? Do you take a whip, mental therapy, what do you do when you say every coach wants to keep their top 10 … I’m getting dizzy with you trolls

1 Like

Ar0 just cries no solutions

1 Like

Gundy has all those total bust yet OU had 0. Guess Gundy can’t evaluate talent but about 1/3 of the time.

1 Like

Dnt worry ar0 I got ur response. 2 and 12 and 4th.

1 Like

Missed it completely

Repeat blah blah blah I’ve heard this one at least 4 times today. U going to expand to 4th 2 and 12 4 star retention

I’m sure I didnt how many times u repeat u repeat u repeat(smack the record) ourself. Not sure could I been sarcastic.

1 Like

I guess Sermon was a bust :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Not sur what missed if it my example about cade and shane. I was pointing out how just because there highly rated doesn’t mean their dependable.

1 Like

Like I said, OU 9-0. Gundy 3-6