Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Well when a school lose 10 guys there is a good chance. I know ou ksu Baylor tech have lost top recruits this year. Ku and Texas have had troubles with decommits. Kelly chose us over tcu because tcu yanked a recruits scholarship ( and we got that recruit). So what was ur question got so busy point out all the miss haps in the league I forgot.

From 2015 to 2019 OUā€™s top 9 recruits all stayed till they went to the proā€™s or graduated. Compared to 2 of 9 for Gundy.

Moore more then likely had grade troubles he went to a juco.
Boomer and woods so what we get walkon for cowboy back.
If I was u I would wonder why woods wasnā€™t are qb, probably got fat.
Glass just was r 5th string ur making me cry.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a repeat so this is where I say blah blah blah I dnt care. Boynton had a kid leave this yr 2 last yr. And kicked players off.

Who are r two recruits that have stayed we need to correct that. That way to many to stay.
I say new stuff u never answer it unless u count repeats

1 Like

Didnt even read it. I gave up reading novels the put me to sleep.i did see it was from 5 months ago.
U really r getting more like joe.
They say that about married couples.

1 Like

Half their Dline couldnā€™t play till the year was almost over over dirty drug tests. You do remember donā€™t you ar :roll_eyes:. KState and Iowa state didnā€™t face those gorillas but we did. I swear you blow something outa the water and donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about. If youā€™re talking about Boomer, he was lazy, didnā€™t want to work. He didnā€™t transfer up for sure

1 Like

Well none of r transfer have made improvements.

1 Like

Woods had hands of stone plus I saw him whiff on blocks way to many times to think he was a loss. The tight end that transferred a couple of years ago and had a huge year at D11 didnā€™t get drafted and never got try outs

1 Like

Here is examples of 4 and 5 star chit. Shane and cade are two who had virus troubles. Could of used cade in the Baylor game. I want to see shane in the tcu oh yea he was busy getting his second virus deal.

1 Like

How do you do that ar when they donā€™t work ?? Do you take a whip, mental therapy, what do you do when you say every coach wants to keep their top 10 ā€¦ Iā€™m getting dizzy with you trolls

1 Like

Ar0 just cries no solutions

1 Like

Gundy has all those total bust yet OU had 0. Guess Gundy canā€™t evaluate talent but about 1/3 of the time.

1 Like

Dnt worry ar0 I got ur response. 2 and 12 and 4th.

1 Like

Missed it completely

Repeat blah blah blah Iā€™ve heard this one at least 4 times today. U going to expand to 4th 2 and 12 4 star retention

Iā€™m sure I didnt how many times u repeat u repeat u repeat(smack the record) ourself. Not sure could I been sarcastic.

1 Like

I guess Sermon was a bust :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Not sur what missed if it my example about cade and shane. I was pointing out how just because there highly rated doesnā€™t mean their dependable.

1 Like

Like I said, OU 9-0. Gundy 3-6